test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Elachi ship kill accolade, what happened?

grob44grob44 Member Posts: 60 Arc User
I was close to getting the Elachi ship kill accolade went back to try the pain in the a$$ mission to finally finish it and its gone. Where can I find Elachi ships to complete the accolade?
Post edited by grob44 on

Comments

• Options
    anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    grob44 wrote: »
    I was close to getting the Elachi ship kill accolade went back to try the pain in the a$$ mission to finally finish it and its gone. Where can I find Elachi ships to complete the accolade?

Team up with romulans... They can help you.
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • Options
    shevetshevet Member Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    ... the pain in the a$$ mission...
    Oh, man, you need to be a lot more specific. :D
    8b6YIel.png?1
  • Options
    grob44grob44 Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Need Elachi ships for accolade, where?
  • Options
    mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    i found that easy to get on feds with no win scenario, cleared out the fek'ihri ship kill accolade the other day as a fed as well.
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
  • Options
    eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,059 Arc User
    edited February 2014

Re you talking about the Elachi red alert mission. If so it's gone, it was only a temporary mission to go alongside the release of the FE Sphere of Influence.
  • Options
    starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    edited February 2014

I reviewed a Fed Foundry mission a few months back that used Elachi and Fek'lhri. I'll try and dig up the name for you.

EDIT: Okay, it's "Alliances and Alignments" by admirison.

Also, the Atmosphere Assault PVE has Elachi shuttles.
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
  • Options
    berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,453 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    The wiki lists a number of missions you can encounter them in, including Sphere of Influence.

Link
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • Options
    captainrevo1captainrevo1 Member Posts: 3,948 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    use the foundry . search for 'elachi' and someone will have put up a grind mission