test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Klingon War arc: Remaining issues

kagasenseikagasensei Member Posts: 526 Arc User
edited February 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
  • BOff dialogue bug in "Treasure Trading Station": After beaming back up from the station with Marta, the same BOff dialogue pops up again that was shown previously upon entering the system.
  • Most missions still show the old bridge backdrop for BOff contacts, and not the new Origin bridge background (e.g., Treasure Trading Station, The Ultimate Klingon).
  • Typo in Treasure Trading Station: "latnium" --> latinum
  • The sky on Kassae IV is blue and cloudless. I thought is was supposed to be overcast and raining? The map is probably using the wrong sky texture.
  • A few missions are still missing the fly-in mission-titles upon warping into a system (e.g., Researcher Rescue).

I would also like to point out to my other thread:

The House Always Wins/Bringing Down the House bugs:
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=984081
Post edited by kagasensei on

Comments

• crypticfrostcrypticfrost Member Posts: 1,479 Cryptic Developer
    edited February 2014
    Thanks for your report. Fixes are inbound for most of these and I'll make sure the rest are written up.
    STO QA Team
  • kagasenseikagasensei Member Posts: 526 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Awesome. I hope that includes the link I've attached to a list of bugs in Bringing Down the House/The House Always Wins :)
  • psycoticvulcanpsycoticvulcan Member Posts: 4,160 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I know this one didn't actually get a revamp, but when you hail the U.S.S. Reuben James in "Night of the Comet", the bridge backdrop is of a 25th century ship. It should be a TOS bridge like we have in "Past Imperfect".
    NJ9oXSO.png
    "Critics who say that the optimistic utopia Star Trek depicted is now outmoded forget the cultural context that gave birth to it: Star Trek was not a manifestation of optimism when optimism was easy. Star Trek declared a hope for a future that nobody stuck in the present could believe in. For all our struggles today, we haven’t outgrown the need for stories like Star Trek. We need tales of optimism, of heroes, of courage and goodness now as much as we’ve ever needed them."
    -Thomas Marrone
  • sfc#5932 sfc Member Posts: 992 Bug Hunter
    edited February 2014
    Thanks for your report. Fixes are inbound for most of these and I'll make sure the rest are written up.
    Did you guys add new Help tips for What Lies Beneath? I just replayed it and now you can get popups explaining exactly where to go during "Spectre of the Past", and how to get to the computer core.
    edited February 2014
    Did you guys add new Help tips for What Lies Beneath? I just replayed it and now you can get popups explaining exactly where to go during "Spectre of the Past", and how to get to the computer core.

That's been there for a while. At least since LoR, maybe earlier.
    NJ9oXSO.png
    "Critics who say that the optimistic utopia Star Trek depicted is now outmoded forget the cultural context that gave birth to it: Star Trek was not a manifestation of optimism when optimism was easy. Star Trek declared a hope for a future that nobody stuck in the present could believe in. For all our struggles today, we haven’t outgrown the need for stories like Star Trek. We need tales of optimism, of heroes, of courage and goodness now as much as we’ve ever needed them."
    -Thomas Marrone
    edited February 2014
    Also, the naming and appearance of the Federation ships at the end of "The Doomsday Device" are all wrong. For example, there are Galaxy-X Dreadnoughts labeled "Typhoon Class Battleship" and so forth. Incorrect pips are also present; i.e. a Cruiser has 3 pips when it should only have 2.
    NJ9oXSO.png
    -Thomas Marrone
  • ezralennonezralennon Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Any luck with Treasure Trading Station?
  • ezralennonezralennon Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2014

Any luck fixing the Treasure Trading Station glitch that doesn't allow you to finish the mission?