test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Thank you Cryptic

krowsyskrowsys Member Posts: 46 Arc User
I was a bit sad the Bonus Dilithium weekend event was coming to an end because it was great, far better than I expected when you removed the daily's. I thought losing the daily's would suck but I was wrong thus far.

But I now get a FREE Ferengi Shuttle for using ARC?! :eek: I wanted one for my Ferengi captain for over a year now!

Also getting FREE LOBI without having to buy Lockbox keys!?

This after the cool Khan outfits which I love and all the free items you've given us all year really.

Thanks guys, I really mean it.

I'm not being sarcastic and I am serious, I've played MANY MMO's and I've never found or even heard of one so generous. All these other MMO's want to do is take and give little to nothing in return. Many gamers don't appreciate what you and PWE do for us gamers. Please don't change, we love you as you are!

Furthermore, I have used steam daily for several years among other programs like it. I did not like EA's Origin, Actually, I hate EA period. Now I have been using ARC since it first came out and I like it very much since I play Neverwinter as well and I haven't had any problems with it.

I'm hoping the community members that also appreciate what you do for us voice their gratitude in this thread. BTW, I've been playing STO for years now and I've never really thanked you guys, Sorry:(. I seldom visit these forums because I'm too busy having fun in game. Your own fault Cryptic, ;) lol.

Thanks again for a great gaming experience and FREE gifts! Happy fourth Anniversary and may STO have many more to come.

-Captain Krow
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• phantomj25phantomj25 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Woot! Thanks Cryptic!
  • jockey1979jockey1979 Member Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    krowsys wrote: »
    I was a bit sad the Bonus Dilithium weekend event was coming to an end because it was great, far better than I expected when you removed the daily's. I thought losing the daily's would suck but I was wrong thus far.

But I now get a FREE Ferengi Shuttle for using ARC?! :eek: I wanted one for my Ferengi captain for over a year now!

Also getting FREE LOBI without having to buy Lockbox keys!?

This after the cool Khan outfits which I love and all the free items you've given us all year really.

Thanks guys, I really mean it.

I'm not being sarcastic and I am serious, I've played MANY MMO's and I've never found or even heard of one so generous. All these other MMO's want to do is take and give little to nothing in return. Many gamers don't appreciate what you and PWE do for us gamers. Please don't change, we love you as you are!

Furthermore, I have used steam daily for several years among other programs like it. I did not like EA's Origin, Actually, I hate EA period. Now I have been using ARC since it first came out and I like it very much since I play Neverwinter as well and I haven't had any problems with it.

I'm hoping the community members that also appreciate what you do for us voice their gratitude in this thread. BTW, I've been playing STO for years now and I've never really thanked you guys, Sorry:(. I seldom visit these forums because I'm too busy having fun in game. Your own fault Cryptic, ;) lol.

Thanks again for a great gaming experience and FREE gifts! Happy fourth Anniversary and may STO have many more to come.

-Captain Krow
    phantomj25 wrote: »
    Woot! Thanks Cryptic!

The newist ARC gift is cool.

Thanks from me as well
  • oldravenman3025oldravenman3025 Member Posts: 1,892 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I also want to thank Cryptic for the free stuff and dil weekend.

I always give credit where credit is due. And Cryptic did something good this time around.
  • lan451lan451 Member Posts: 3,386 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Have to say I had a good time with the dil weekend. Getting a free Lobi shuttle with some Lobi was the icing on the cake.
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter
  • badbigwolf666badbigwolf666 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I like to say thank you for some of the cool free stuff. i do not play like i have in the past but i do stop by from time to time

i have 4 VA and 4 LG in game and a new toon at a low level i work on her from time to time ...
  • groomofweirdgroomofweird Member Posts: 1,045 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Ill stick my name to that for what its worth.
    I am most thankful and most greatful, in my unbragworthy time in this game I have spent a fair ammoun, but I have gotten so much for free. In just the uniforom giveaways online, the giveaway events, and the arc giveaways I value what I have (can't be bothered to do actual math) as being easily 2k zen plus, maybe over 3k thinking about it, possibly more.
    Its not always stuff I would have bought initially but allot of it has benefitted me in the long term.
    Cheers dudes :)
    Nimoysig1_zpsr79joxz3.jpg
    "If this will be our end, then I will have them make SUCH an end as to be worthy of rememberance! Out of torpedos you say?! Find me the ferengi!".
  • talonxvtalonxv Member Posts: 4,257 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    toss in my 2 ECs. Yeah this is a great give back to the community. With the Khan outfit, now a ferengi shuttle and 20 lobi, yeah, hats off to ARC. Plus unlike War gamming they give us for aniversarry presents actual ships that can be used end game and gave us 2 ships that have good consoles that can be used later.

Plus last year the free 500 lobi and a free carrier? Then the winter event? Yeah PWE is treating us well I'd say, unlike wargamming who says thankyou by handing over tier 2 tanks.
    afMSv4g.jpg
    Star Trek Battles member. Want to roll with a good group of people regardless of fleets and not have to worry about DPS while doing STFs? Come join the channel and join in the fun!

http://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1145998/star-trek-battles-channel-got-canon/p1
  • kryton66kryton66 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I agree :) Thats why I came back to the game a couple of months ago;)

Thanks Cryptic Awesome stuff
  • klintobean81klintobean81 Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited February 2014
  • abfabfleetabfabfleet Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Yes Cryptic, I love your free *cough* stuff. I quickly downloaded ARC, claimed it then immediately uninstalled that TRIBBLE program you are trying to force down our throats. As much as anyone else hates the grinding, thank you. :eek:
  • kirkpwnskirkpwns Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I am among the many who have used Arc as soon at it came out. Thank you for the free gifts:).
  • richardewirichardewi Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    :DMany, many thanks to the entire Cryptic team!! I will add my voice to many of those thanking you for all the free stuff on this MMO. And, as a veteran MMO gamer, I can say without impunity that STO is leading the way with free giveaways to its players, even those that play for free.

I sincerely hope that STO can survive for 4 more years, and sometime in the near future I will probably become a lifetime sub.

Oh, and BTW, I just downloaded Arc and it is night and day better than Steam. No bugs yet! **Fingers crossed**

Thanks once again!!!!!!:cool:
  • bobbydazlersbobbydazlers Member Posts: 4,534 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    it`s not the first time I have said thank you but I will say it again.
    love the bonus weekends and thought it was a great idea from the start, most of the hourly stuff I never used but the one thing I miss is the academy event where you have to scan and collect the particles as it was a fun game to play, cant see how you would go about fitting that into a weekend?
    maybe have it as a day long event where the player can see the guy who converts the particles into dilithium to pick up the one hour long mission per event, this would be cool as the player could do it with each toon he has, that would be a nice bonus if you could fit that in for one day a every month specially if in coincided with a bonus dil weekend.
    don't listen to the naysayers and moaners, they don't seem to realise that sto has to change and grow to stay alive, though I might not totally agree with your choices all the time but I realise it is your game to fashion how you will, we players might voice an opinion but is up to you devs if you pick up and run with an idea though I know you are always listening even when you don't.

anyway, thank you guys.

When I think about everything we've been through together,

maybe it's not the destination that matters, maybe it's the journey,

and if that journey takes a little longer,

so we can do something we all believe in,

I can't think of any place I'd rather be or any people I'd rather be with.

• gavinrunebladegavinruneblade Member Posts: 3,894 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Thank you for the great costume (I have been wanting this for over a year) and the lobi and Nafar were a wonderful surprise today.

Also, tossing a thanks for continuing to get voice work from actors we love. All of them have been great, Tim and Michael so rapidly was just amazing.

Thank you all.
  • krowsyskrowsys Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Also, tossing a thanks for continuing to get voice work from actors we love. All of them have been great, Tim and Michael so rapidly was just amazing.

Thank you all.
    Yes, I forgot to thank you for this as well. Being able to play missions with out Sci-fi heroes is an awesome experience.

Thank you so much and keep up the great work.
  • alan171717alan171717 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Indeed, thank you Cryptic, as a poor college student I can't really afford all too much in this game, so it means a lot :)
    "I am a travelor of both time and space to be where I have been"
  • anothervisitoranothervisitor Member Posts: 414 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Using Arc is not too bad. I still only have to enter my pass just once. All that it takes extra is to click an additional 'play' button. lol
    If Arc is spyware and adware free and has no routines to spy on your PC then I'm not against it anymore. It doesn't really seem to take up resources either, it's negligible.

However, more bribes for it are always welcome. :D
    Tyr shall give me strength!
    For the glory of Tempus!
    I am the hands of Shar!
    Flames of Kossuth, protect me!
    Oghma, grant me knowledge!
    Lolth commands, and I obey!