test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Breach: Missing Completion Rewards *Resolved!*

encorelvencorelv Member Posts: 5 Arc User
edited January 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
The Breach did not give me anything for completing the mission.

Also, it seems like the turrets in the beginning are missing their battleship defenders.
Post edited by encorelv on

Comments

• jonathanlonehawkjonathanlonehawk Member Posts: 674 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    encorelv wrote: »
    The Breach did not give me anything for completing the mission.

Also, it seems like the turrets in the beginning are missing their battleship defenders.

Same issue here. Did a breach elite -- no rewards.
    Formerly Known as Protector from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
    STOSIG.png
    Please enable us to buy a token with Zen to faction change a 25th Century FED to a TOS FED.
  • pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited January 2014
    Thanks for the report, and apologies for this inconvenience. We've identified the issue and will get a resolution in a patch ASAP.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • uchinatoruchinator Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Yeap The Breach is The Broken, on normal and elite. No reward, it shows only rescued ships, rest numbers is 0.

P.S. New episode with Tuvok isn't broken, it is just a TRIBBLE! 45min flying blind and I can't finde good hole and go on. I drop it. No other mission is so frustrating to do!
  • jonqubinejonqubine Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Everyone in the group I ended up with queued for elite The Breach and ended up in normal. Then upon completion the report said we rescued none of the ships and we rescued all of them. It also said none of us escaped and we all did. Lasty and most importantly we did not recieve our commendation and also did not receive the mark box. So The Breach is not currently providing any rewards.
  • hakanodatehakanodate Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Same issue here- just finished Breach. We all escaped, it said 0 had. It did accurately state we saved all 9 ships, but then we got no reward drop of any kind (no Dyson Commendation/marks)...
This discussion has been closed.