Install Arc
Options

Special player created Anniversary event on Jan 28th - 're Galaxy class

1235»

Comments

• Options
    dirlettiadirlettia Member Posts: 1,632 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    To be fair my Galaxy was a Venture in disguise but I think I must have missed the event chat as it just seemed like everybody was parked up. I did paint up my ship in advance though for it and am actually in one of those screen shots :yay:

Still waiting to be able to use forum titles
  • Options
    altechachanaltechachan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    My favorite screenshot that I took so far: http://i.imgur.com/5yK4v21.jpg The best view imo.
    Member since November 2009... I think.
    (UFP) Ragnar
  • Options
    grymlyngrymlyn Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Woot you can see my USS Olympus in some of those shots (look for the Nukura shield on a Gal-R)
  • Options
    starfish1701starfish1701 Member Posts: 782 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    My favorite screenshot that I took so far: http://i.imgur.com/5yK4v21.jpg The best view imo.

And you got my USS Horizon (91707) in the shot as well! :D
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    And you got my USS Horizon (91707) in the shot as well! :D

You sir, are important in that screenshot because I had to use you to cover up someone's Gekli pet that was wandering amongst the Galaxy-class ships.
    (UFP) Ragnar
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I know my USS Norman isn't in there. Melati adds dark green patches to all of her ships. :P
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Got three pictures tonight:

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Was a sight to see :D
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• Options
    edited January 2014
    For those who are wondering, the mass of Galaxy-class (and variants) have migrated to Andoria... and then into the Omega Leonis sector block to surround Quo'nos...
    (UFP) Ragnar
  • Options
    pjlietz1pjlietz1 Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    For those who are wondering, the mass of Galaxy-class (and variants) have migrated to Andoria... and then into the Omega Leonis sector block to surround Quo'nos...

Yup was fun! I will post a log of screen shots in the morning we had a good turn out for the late night event!
  • Options
    sudonamisudonami Member Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Here is a link to am album of the images i took

http://imgur.com/a/4UJgT
  • Options
    sevmragesevmrage Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Weyland-Yutani Joint Space Venture - Always open to new members!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My name is Rage, and I too support a revised Galaxy family.
    khayuung wrote: »
    Firstly, be proud! You're part of the few, the stubborn, the Federation Dreadnought Captains.
  • Options
    capemike4capemike4 Member Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited January 2014

Was pretty funny seeing 13-15 of us swarm around Quo'nos...and maybe 3 KDF ships to be seen anywhere.... :D
    When in doubt...Gravity Well TO THE FACE!! :D
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Here's a shot of my USS Norman. the Norman is the nearly black(dark green) one. Unfortunately I don't seem to have made it to any of the big group shots.

In case anyone is wondering about the name, Melati uses ship names that are either reptile inspired or comic book references. The Norman is named after Norman "Goblin crazy" Osborn. Melati usually flies and Oddy named "Doom Serpent".
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    newromulan1newromulan1 Member Posts: 2,229
    edited January 2014
    I am so pleased that on a day with so much of the community is upset that there was an awesome event take place where everyone had a blast. Thank you all for your pics and hopefully some video will be coming. Since this thread has now mostly served it's purpose, it would be great if everyone could post their pics and links in the main galaxy thread which I am sure will carry on for some time to come.

I have my own pics but my little laptop screen just did not do the Galaxy event justice - so thank you to all that have posted.

Again thank you all for participating and showing that the Galaxy is not forgotten.
  • Options
    kublahkankublahkan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Awesome event!
    Thanks everyone!
    "Starship captains are like children. They want everything right now and they want it their way. The secret is to give them what they need, not what they want."
    - Scotty, to La Forge
  • Options
    gavshawgavshaw Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Good to see the pics and hear people had fun.

Unfortunately timezone differences, work and the need for sleep meant I could not join in. But I have been flying my Galaxy-X for several days now and probably will keep doing so for a while. Makes a fun change from the Temporal Destroyer I usually fly.
    SigPic_01_zpspudusvou.png

Yes, I fly a Dreadnought cruiser. Deal with it.
  • Options
    genadagenada Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Very neat pictures. It's really great to see such a event happen and for so many to have a good time.

Cryptic if you want to make a lot of money fast. New three pack Galaxy set.
  • Options
    sonnikkusonnikku Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    These screenshots remind me of that episode of TNG when Worf was thrown between all the different parallel dimensions.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    It seems my hosting site is not playing nice so no direct link to the photos at the moment but if you go to our fleet site they are the first post for now.

www.canadianfederationfleet.ca

Here is the link to the gallery hope you enjoy I know we did!

http://www.canadianfederationfleet.ca/?flagallery=galaxy-event
  • Options
    micadog5micadog5 Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Was a great event. Its awesome to see so many galaxys together.

The late nighter pvp match was a little one sided, and I swear that Miranda out-dpsed all of us in the fleet defense :D

Here's the album for some of the screens I took, including the meeting afterwards (but none of that illogical bridge party)

http://imgur.com/a/vrGPf
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Ya I was on the wrong side of that pvp lol my own fleet mates were killin me.