test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[Borg Neural Processor] and Maco Commando Accolade issues

doublea2012doublea2012 Member Posts: 72 Arc User
edited February 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
yes this issue is only present on my romulan , I do not have the task to refine [Borg Neural Processor] for dilithium, this issue has been present since the release of season 7 , I have made a ticket about this before but this has not been corrected yet, now this has something to do with having a accolade in order to refine the [Borg Neural Processor] , well I have done many STFs on elite setting, and have 50+ [Borg Neural Processor], needless to say everything I have tried to get the accolade doesn't seem to be working please get this corrected :mad: :mad::mad:
Post edited by doublea2012 on

Comments

• Options
    monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    yes this issue is only present on my romulan , I do not have the task to refine [Borg Neural Processor] for dilithium, this issue has been present since the release of season 7 , I have made a ticket about this before but this has not been corrected yet, now this has something to do with having a accolade in order to refine the [Borg Neural Processor] , well I have done many STFs on elite setting, and have 50+ [Borg Neural Processor], needless to say everything I have tried to get the accolade doesn't seem to be working please get this corrected :mad: :mad::mad:

I actually got the accolade and unlocked the project for it yesterday.

It can be a bit confusing but here is what you have to do:

Complete any STF on elite difficulty. Infected: The Conduit [Elite] is pretty easy and popular. This will get you the accolade "First Steps of the Elite" and the text for it in your mission journal thingy says that you can now slot elite projects in your task force omega rep.

After you get the accolade, click the bottom project slot for your omega rep. The project to trade BNP for dil is in the same slot list as trading in omega marks for dil.

Hope this helps.

Edit: I think I know what the problem is. You may need to complete the episode "Report to Gamma Orionis" in the 'Borg Collective' set of episodes before you get the "First Steps of the Elite" accolade from an elite STF. It's the first mission and can't be skipped past. All you do is go to the transwarp conduit that takes you to Gamma Orionis Sector Block and choose the option to join battle group omega. Inside there you fly up to the ship of your faction and hail it then complete the mission. That's it.

I think doing this episode finalizes your joining of task force omega. I know for sure that even if you got the accolade in the ground STF that gets you the borg science boff, you can't claim it until you have completed this episode. Just a thought.
  • Options
    doublea2012doublea2012 Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    DUDE READ MY POST BEFORE YOU POST NONSENSE, Man if you would have Acctualy Read what I wrote maybe you would understand I have done many STF, ON ELITE AND NORMAL JUST TO MAKE SURE IT WASNT MY FAULT PWE NEEDS TO FIX THIS, Seems like by doing elite STFs this would be done and over with but I guess I got to go threw this CRA9 Again,,,,Edit: I think I know what the problem is. You may need to complete the episode "Report to Gamma Orionis" in the 'Borg Collective' set of episodes before you get the "First Steps of the Elite" accolade from an elite STF. It's the first mission and can't be skipped past. All you do is go to the transwarp conduit that takes you to Gamma Orionis Sector Block and choose the option to join battle group omega. Inside there you fly up to the ship of your faction and hail it then complete the mission. That's it.

WHY IS IT SO FKN HARD FOR TECH SUPPORT TO PROVIDE A ANSWER LIKE THIS, But Heres the issue I do not have Report to Gamma orionis mission available, it shows I have already completed this misson and does not have a replay button so I can que it up again and try to force the accolade, now what wait for PWE/ Cryptic for another year to fix this
  • Options
    pettrattpettratt Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    i have the exact same problem on my main kdf toon and got no help from the devs