What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Upcoming Ship(s) Focus Testing

Comments

• Options
    artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    edited November 2013
    Is this still running. If so sign me up.
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    kazisakikazisaki Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    artan42 wrote: »
    Is this still running. If so sign me up.

seeing as how this was for the scimitar class months back, il go out on a limb and say no. *Flies off in scimitar
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited November 2013
    kazisaki wrote: »
    seeing as how this was for the scimitar class months back, il go out on a limb and say no. *Flies off in scimitar

We've actually held a couple focus tests since the Scimitar (e.g. Avenger and Obelisk), so we are still keeping an eye open and inviting players who fit the description in the OP :) Keep providing succinct, constructive (positive and negative) feedback, and you never know, you may get chosen.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • Options
    kemchakemcha Member Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I'd like to see Cryptic offer an exclusive console or weapon for these free ships. Ships like Odyssey, Ambassador and Obelisk all were cool ships but lack any exclusive consoles or weapons. Every ship that comes with Zen store ships, lock box ships or lobi store ships come with such things.
    possibilities are a thing of hope, sometimes it drives us toward something better
  • Options
    gerwalk0769gerwalk0769 Member Posts: 1,095 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I'm interested! Thanks for any consideration.
    Joined STO in September 2010.
  • Options
    novapolaris#2925 novapolaris Member Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I would definitely like to help test upcoming ships. Hopefully my feedback would be helpful.
  • Options
    astro2244astro2244 Member Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I would be interested in taking part In this if asked to.

:)
    [SIGPIC]583px-Romulan_Star_Empire_logo%2C_2379.svg.png
    [/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    gojoredgojored Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    i still test and tweak my ship collection, and I'd love the opportunity to be a part of helping the game, that would be awsome!

btw, thank you much for the palisade! it is the first ship i have that from the onsole and ship specs to the boff setup that is all science! having a science rom character i jumped all over that one! 3 sci boffs and an engineer boff.... had me runnin round to see if i could help teams other than just shoot things like crazy.
    :D
    [SIGPIC]tritrophic mutualism: we get a viable game experience, and perfect worlds new ai "ARC" dines on our zen[/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    rickdias5500rickdias5500 Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    How about working on bug squashing in the existing game instead first, and leave the C-note/ Lock box/ Lobie ships alone for a wile. You have a game where existing bugs are now major problems.
  • Options
    tragamitestragamites Member Posts: 424 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    We've actually held a couple focus tests since the Scimitar (e.g. Avenger and Obelisk), so we are still keeping an eye open and inviting players who fit the description in the OP :) Keep providing succinct, constructive (positive and negative) feedback, and you never know, you may get chosen.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Please let me know when I can test out a Borg Cube! I really want to steal more Borg tech!:D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    razorwalkerrazorwalker Member Posts: 160 Media Corps
    edited December 2013
    I would be interested in testing out any new ships that come along. I have a Fed, Romulan and Klingon captain on Tribble. Thanks
  • Options
    earlnyghthawkearlnyghthawk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    tragamites wrote: »
    Please let me know when I can test out a Borg Cube! I really want to steal more Borg tech!:D

Ok, first you need to get fitted out with a nano-probe harness, and install a recovery chamber. Second, you need to have an ocular implant installed in one of your eyes.......This way, the control of the cube will always be under the control of the Collective........:eek::eek:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    butcher suspect, "What'd you hit me with?"
    Temperance Brennan, "A building"
  • Options
    maxvitormaxvitor Member Posts: 2,213 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Don't forget the nanite injection that gives you a permanent rash.
    If something is not broken, don't fix it, if it is broken, don't leave it broken.
    Oh Hell NO to ARC
  • Options
    scrooge69scrooge69 Member Posts: 1,108 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    -I would have the time to test new ships on tribble
    was also in the LOR closed beta
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    chuzordie5chuzordie5 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I'm Game.. lets roll.. id love to make a torp boat out of what you have planned..
    maybe load all turrets and go with a skittle blaster setup
  • Options
    stardestroyer001stardestroyer001 Member Posts: 2,615 Arc User
    edited March 2014

Some of the testing that will occur during focus tests include:

• PvP
    • STFs
    • PvE
    • Powers
    • Costumes/ Patterns

We'd like to continue doing this in the future, so please continue to provide constructive feedback on your Tribble playtests and you never know--you might even be selected by me or recommended by a peer for future testing!

Thanks, and see you in-game!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

I'd like to volunteer. I have extensive experience with the top four bullets.
    stardestroyer001, Admiral, Explorers Fury PvE/PvP Fleet | Retired PvP Player
    Missing the good ol' days of PvP: Legacy of Romulus to Season 9
    My List of Useful Links, Recently Updated November 25 2017!
  • Options
    timelord79timelord79 Member Posts: 1,852 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Grrrrr, ahrg?
    11750640_1051211588222593_450219911807924697_n.jpg
  • Options
    captaindjm15captaindjm15 Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    i volunteer i would love to test new gear and ships out etc. :):D
  • Options
    duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I want to volunteer. I'd like to think that I could provide some good feedback regarding PVE and STF gameplay mechanics and give a few words about the aesthetic side as well.
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • Options
    razar2380razar2380 Member Posts: 1,186 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I would like to participate in testing as well.

I have only been with the game since July of 2013, and may not have as much experience as others who have been here longer. However, I do enjoy playing with different things in the game. I have gone through multiple builds, just to see how they work, and find their weakness. This has also included playing around with consoles, and other ship systems.

I know that there is still a lot that I have to learn, however I believe that I can offer a productive service, and of course have fun doing it.

Thank you,

Tim.
    Leader of Elite Guardian Academy.Would you like to learn how to run a fleet? Would you like to know how to do ship builds (true budget as well as high end)?The join the Academy today!
  • Options
    generalmocogeneralmoco Member Posts: 1,634
    edited March 2014
    I'd like to volunteer for future testings, @comrademoco -Actual account- :cool:
  • Options
    boogieman624boogieman624 Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I Can Help With The Powers,Costumes,and PvE.
  • Options
    mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Im not as versed as some people in powers and builds, however i wouldnt mind putting in some time on a new unreleased ship for testing, ive been around for 3 years, seen a lot of things, may as well pitch in after this long.
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
  • Options
    devilkiller98devilkiller98 Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I would also like to participate in future ship testing!
    They say time is the fire in which we burn. Right now, Captain, my time is running out. We leave so many things unfinished in our lives... I know you understand.

Legendary Final 5 Elite Fleet Leader
    http://final-five.guildlaunch.com/
  • Options
    sboslayersboslayer Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Would love to do future testing :D
  • Options
    dblooddblood Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I would also like to participate in future ship testing!
  • Options
    maxvitormaxvitor Member Posts: 2,213 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    As much as I am all for future ship testing, I dearly how our shipwrights aren't forgetting there are ships in game that need attention too.
    If something is not broken, don't fix it, if it is broken, don't leave it broken.
    Oh Hell NO to ARC
  • Options
    novapolaris#2925 novapolaris Member Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Still volunteering for ship testing. Hope I can provide some valuable feedback.
  • Options
    extremis0extremis0 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    i wanna help anything that can get me of holodeck and running around esd screaming gorn puns all day and i love to try out new thing:D
  • Options
    timelords1701timelords1701 Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Had signed up last year on your thread but i'll pass thanks, more than likely it will be a select few from the almighty pvp community you guys seem to listen to of late that are chosen, rather than the vets who love doing the missions and actually playing your game as a whole..
    may have swayed me if proper tribble testing was done like the days of old rather than 2 weeks or less testing before being implemented to holodeck with all the joyful bugs and server breakdowns your updates bring... :(
This discussion has been closed.