test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Winter event project gave me wrong ship.

raiijiraiiji Member Posts: 15 Arc User
edited January 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
So last night I decided to use lobi I had bought with zen to buy the second breen ship (Chel Grett) to complete my set after recieving the Raider by doing the races. I had the Chel Grett Project (and i made sure it was the Chel Grett), put the q photos in that i bought with the lobi, and it spat out another raider...

After I made a ticket about it, I got this respone: (removed)

So far it looks like I'm getting dealt the short end of the stick... but I'm hopefull somebody can still help me.

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies. ~BranFlakes
Post edited by raiiji on

Comments

• peetapipmacpeetapipmac Member Posts: 2,131 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Unfortunately there have been a few people who've had this problem.
    It's not my fault if you feel trolled by my Disco ball... Sorry'boutit.

R.I.P. Leonard Nimoy
  • captainoblivouscaptainoblivous Member Posts: 2,284 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Yup, I've heard of this happening a few times and no, not one of the victims have had a positive response to their tickets.

I've also had this problem myself when picking the T4 marauding reward boff. I ended up with a ferengi male sci, rather than the human female sci that I selected. I had this argument with them, but predictably they said "no" with no explanation as to why not.

C'est la vie.
    I need a beer.

• raiijiraiiji Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    ah... well this doesn't exactly inspire a sense of security when making transactions with them...

well... looks like this is going to be another one of the posts that gets pushed to the far back of the forums and forgotten...