test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Items appearing as bound to characer???

edgecrysgeredgecrysger Member Posts: 2,740 Arc User
edited January 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Some items from my inventory, after 2 or 3 days now they appear as bound to my character, even if i was reserving em to sell on the exchange. How this happened?

One of the items was a chroniton flux torpedo launcher, i received it from an episode, and it was not bound to my character when i picked it up. Now it is, how this happened? the second item was a very rare (purple) dampening armor (i dont have a clue where i got that), and again, i was reserving it to sell in exchange, and suddently it is bound to character?? wtf?.

Someone experimented this?
Post edited by edgecrysger on

Comments

• paulymanpaulyman Member Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I don't know what armor you have, but that torp launcher is Character Bind on Pickup. If you doubt this simply go to the available missions, and look at the loot for "A New Link". Most Rare and better items you receive as mission rewards are generally bind on pickup.
  • nazelnagnazelnag Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    if you couldn't see them in you're inventory and now you can see them, maybe you equipped it by mistake ?
  • nightmarechi1dnightmarechi1d Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I don't know what armor you have, but that torp launcher is Character Bind on Pickup. If you doubt this simply go to the available missions, and look at the loot for "A New Link". Most Rare and better items you receive as mission rewards are generally bind on pickup.

I'm guessing the "purple armor" is the Jem'Hadar armor since the torp and the armor are both from the "Cardassian Struggle" episodes. The armor is also bind on pickup.