test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Autofire borked (closed, necro)

alopenalopen Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited January 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
So I have multiple characters and only one is affected by this. But essentially the autofire for all my weapons shows green as though it will autofire only it doesnt. When I right click on his weapons it remains green and still doesn't autofire. In fact the individual weapons are completely non-responsive. It happens with all of his ships. Like I said it only affects one character. All other characters do not have this problem. Any ideas on what is going on?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    zix74itaelitezix74itaelite Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Same here (so far I've logged in only one of my 13 characters) I've also submitted a ticket "ticket ID #2,035,935".
    I've tried loggin out and in again, tried to restart the client, tried to switch autofire on and off... so far no luck... anyone else having this issue?:confused:
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    I think this started when I switched out nukara mines to tractor beam mines. Complete guess, but its annoying as hell not having autofire work. This makes PvP a total PITA.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Same here (so far I've logged in only one of my 13 characters) I've also submitted a ticket "ticket ID #2,035,935".
    I've tried loggin out and in again, tried to restart the client, tried to switch autofire on and off... so far no luck... anyone else having this issue?:confused:

Ok I figure out what is going on. In the controls tab under options I had auto attack disabled. Once I set that to another setting it worked like it was supposed to. I guess I was thinking I wanted the AI to stop changing my target on me at randomn in PvP but thats not the right switch to play with :D
  • Options
    dontliketolosedontliketolose Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Interesting my space controls for autofire haven't been changed and was working fine until I put a torpedo in a slot that had a cannon prior to the change. The only things I have selected for autofire are the torpedos but have to press Crtl+Space to fire them now.
  • Options
    earlnyghthawkearlnyghthawk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Interesting my space controls for autofire haven't been changed and was working fine until I put a torpedo in a slot that had a cannon prior to the change. The only things I have selected for autofire are the torpedos but have to press Crtl+Space to fire them now.

Did you double-check, to make the game didn't change it "for you", thinking it would be helpful?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    butcher suspect, "What'd you hit me with?"
    Temperance Brennan, "A building"
  • Options
    dontliketolosedontliketolose Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Did you double-check, to make the game didn't change it "for you", thinking it would be helpful?

Went through the list to see if that was the problem, didn't find anything to change back or reset that wouldn't be default already and wouldn't cause a problem if I did change it.
This discussion has been closed.