What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Outage (12/30/13) [Resolved!]

Comments

• Options
    sonoframonsonoframon Member Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    So while stuff gets mickey moused back together... what are your new year's resolutions for 2014 (and you devs can answer too, just saying)?
    WELL IF THE JAPORI INCIDENT HAS TAUGHT ME ANYTHING, IT'S THAT MY EXISTENCE IS AN EXPLOIT. THANKS CRYPTIC.

IF YOU ARE READING MY SIG - THEN YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG
  • Options
    donbodonbo Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    50 quatloos says its down more than an hour!
  • Options
    emohsnevar1emohsnevar1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I fired an EMP torpedo at the server. So it's disrupted atm! :D
  • Options
    hobstbankhobstbank Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    kane53 wrote: »
    i got disconnected to an have been unable to rejoin all i got was chat was offline then i was disconnected

I guess this is a severe server crash ... ops will have a very busy night ...
  • Options
    joker13874joker13874 Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Accont Server 2013 is DEAD!!!
    Waiting for the New Server to 2014
    www.confederazionestellareitaliana.com
    Premade Pvp Falchi Tricolori
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    johngazmanjohngazman Member Posts: 2,826 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    10 pages in 5 minutes.

That's parr for the course with a server outage.
    You're just a machine. And machines can be broken.
    StarTrekFirstContactBorgBattleonetumblr_lln3v6QoT31qzrtqe.gif
  • Options
    irwin109irwin109 Member Posts: 518 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    10 pages in 5 minutes.

Hehe yeah went up fast.

I just got into Ker'rat and was waiting for someone to Grav' Well so I could say "I don't think you understand the gravity of the situation"... Ah well guess I'll have to wait.
    IrwinSig-1.jpg

"If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe." - Carl Sagan
  • Options
    boltfacelogoboltfacelogo Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    AHHHH! lol

I just got my Mirror Qin set-up and was about to go try and kick some TRIBBLE. :D
  • Options
    thegalaxy31thegalaxy31 Member Posts: 1,211 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    lan451 wrote: »
    If you ever want to see how popular your game really is, take down the servers and then watch the forums.

Well, this is good, STO is popular and it's not even 7:00 Eastern yet.
    I would love to visit this star in-game...or maybe this one!
    Won't SOMEONE please think of the CHILDREN?!
  • Options
    pokersmith1pokersmith1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    This has got to be a record, nine pages in three minutes

When I started typing, the first page was not filled. Posted to 4th page after only a minute. >.>
    Elite Defense Starfleet
    Elite Defense Stovokor
  • Options
    necrolutschernecrolutscher Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    egpal/skybuck strikes back :D
  • Options
    dom1941dom1941 Member Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Alright...time to fire EVERYONE:mad:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    chris1137chris1137 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    yep, she is dead it looks like.....and I was in the middle of an elite STF..... :(
  • Options
    porchsongporchsong Member Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Julius Caesar?s comments on Celtic religion and their significance

Golden Celtic wheel with symbols, Balesme, Haute-Marne. Mus?e d'Arch?ologie Nationale.
    The classic entry about the Celtic gods of Gaul is the section in Julius Caesar's Commentarii de bello Gallico (52?51 BC; The Gallic War). In this he names the five principal gods worshipped in Gaul (according to the practice of his time, he gives the names of the closest equivalent Roman gods) and describes their roles. Mercury was the most venerated of all the deities and numerous representations of him were to be discovered. Mercury was seen as the originator of all the arts (and is often taken to refer to Lugus for this reason), the supporter of adventurers and of traders, and the mightiest power concerning trade and profit. Next the Gauls revered Apollo, Mars, Jupiter, and Minerva. Among these divinities the Celts are described as holding roughly equal views as did other populations: Apollo dispels sickness, Minerva encourages skills, Jupiter governs the skies, and Mars influences warfare. In addition to these five, he mentions that the Gauls traced their ancestry to Dis Pater.[14] MacBain argues that Apollo corresponds to Irish Lugh, Mercury to Manannan mac Lir, Jupiter to Dagda, Mars to Net, and Minerva to Brigit.[15]
  • Options
    stoutesstoutes Member Posts: 4,219 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I am NOT a lifer! That meant that I wasn't entitled to this crash!!

I feel honored though.. :D
  • Options
    bgd3183bgd3183 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Never seems to fail when I'm running late trying to beat the day change to get some EC it goes down lol.
  • Options
    tggrinctggrinc Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    irwin109 wrote: »
    cry Havok And Fetch A Fresh Hamster!

Squirrels are faster and their salary is peanuts!
  • Options
    mdesro71mdesro71 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    yup, time to order pizza.
  • Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    lan451 wrote: »
    If you ever want to see how popular your game really is, take down the servers and then watch the forums.

Let's see how many responses it gets before the game comes back up.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • Options
    joreliadonjoreliadon Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I am cooking the brownies from the recipe above !! I take wagers if they come back up before the holodeck does !!
  • Options
    cyberpenguin73cyberpenguin73 Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Brandon. Tell PWE to hire new engineers server side. This is ridiculous.
  • Options
    jtk1986jtk1986 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Bathroom Break Everyone
  • Options
    my1alts2alt3my1alts2alt3 Member Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Think they have a screaming siren and flashing red light and blinking sign saying "Server Down"? Like a 'Red Alert"?
  • Options
    sonulinu2sonulinu2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Doing a good job farming NWS too :(
  • Options
    grievasgrievas Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    go thread, go!
  • Options
    generalmocogeneralmoco Member Posts: 1,634
    edited December 2013
    BIG ANNOUNCEMENT..

The person who hits post number 600 will get 2M EC from my part!! :D
  • Options
    rylanadionysisrylanadionysis Member Posts: 3,359 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    BIG ANNOUNCEMENT..

The person who hits post number 600 will get 2M EC from my part!! :D

Challenge accepted
    Gold.jpg
    Fleet Admiral Rylana - Fed Tac - U.S.S Wild Card - Tactical Miracle Worker Cruiser
    Lifetime Subscriber since 2012 == 17,200 Accolades = RIP PvP and Vice Squad
    Chief of Starfleet Intelligence Service == Praise Cheesus
  • Options
    damienvryce2damienvryce2 Member Posts: 428 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Feed the hamsters please! :D
    STO: Where men are men and the women probably are too.
    I support the Star Trek Battles channel.
  • Options
    macroniusmacronius Member Posts: 2,526
    edited December 2013
    Venting drive plasma ... emergency ... casualties all over the ship ... Doooooom!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cC7QmQ4Nzo
    "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

- Judge Aaron Satie
  • Options
    sonnikkusonnikku Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it

(gasp)

fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it
This discussion has been closed.