test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Scheduled Maintenance - No Patch (December 27, 2013) [Complete!]

Comments

• kirkryderkirkryder Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I think I should also post, like others here, just for the hell of it and hope that our fleet gets noticed!

Well that is really why we all post, isnt it? :D

Now the moaning about the patch not being patched, and that is why did we have a blank patch... Maybe the patch was removed by the bigger patch we have had last time, however no one really knows what happened to the patch. So we can all sleep soundly knowing that the patch will never happen on this day...

O let us pray, O heavenly Bran flakes, we thank you for this patch that is not a patch, and hope others will learn that the patch that is not a patch is a unusual gift for the new year. We thank you for making sure that for 2 hours at least, our families are back together again, as no one can play Star Trek Online. This will be greated by all mums and girlfriends as a blessing from Cryptic, and we hope that within these few hours that the families are back together. That they do not kill, maim, injure, behead, or stab. But just love one another for a few hours until the game comes back online. And the world will be right once again!

This is a public announcement, we are sorry if the above comments above offend anyone, as they were written by an Alien passing by, and decided to take over my mind. I had no input to those words in any way what so ever. So please do take in jest.

If in the event that you have lost jest, please post loads of pictures of jest, around the neighbour hood. What a silly name to give a cat anyway...

oh and do visit our website www.EliteDefenseStarfleet.com I dont know why however it will keep you amused for another 5 seconds while you wait for the game to restart.

Happy New Year!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.EliteDefenseStarfleet.com
    Best fleet in Star Trek Online...
    We even have our own merchandise!!! Come join us today...
    www.cafepress.com/elitedefensestarfleet
  • trekie564trekie564 Member Posts: 345 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    ^^^^^^^^
    OK then...
    this is not a flame, if you consider it a flame, i apologize. it is not meant as such.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    LLAP, everyone.
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,170 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    ask4spock1 wrote: »
    Unfortunately, if they changed the time for you it was affect someone else. There is not a satisfactory time for this.

http://24timezones.com/

That was the point I was making. Maintenance can not be done at a time to please everyone.
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,916 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    kirkryder wrote: »
    I think I should also post, like others here, just for the hell of it and hope that our fleet gets noticed!

This will be greated by all mums and girlfriends as a blessing from Cryptic, and we hope that within these few hours that the families are back together. That they do not kill, maim, injure, behead, or stab. But just love one another for a few hours until the game comes back online. And the world will be right once again!
    !

Then I guess dads and boyfriends don't count....or else you don't think females play the game?

*Glances down at her female parts*

Yep, definitely female. And definitely has five characters going in the game.

But seriously. The maintenance happens every week, for two-three hours, and moaning about it won't make it go any faster.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • sfc#5932 sfc Member Posts: 992 Bug Hunter
    edited December 2013
    My client isn't downloading anything. It's probably just server maintenance.
  • sammyspet1sammyspet1 Member Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    echatty wrote: »
    Then I guess dads and boyfriends don't count....or else you don't think females play the game?

*Glances down at her female parts*

Yep, definitely female. And definitely has five characters going in the game.

But seriously. The maintenance happens every week, for two-three hours, and moaning about it won't make it go any faster.

and 94% of the nerds who play STO are looking in a dictionary to see what the word "Female" means
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

wanted to beat the Delta Meme n00bs LOL
    Join Date a player made up is NOT correct!
  • scifination#5107 scifination Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Actually, in the end of TNG, all we remember Lore, the eternal nemesis of Data, and the "faction" he created with semi-liberated borg. It was not actually a faction lol, but it was intended to start making one.

But no, there is no possibility of a Borg liberated faction, since once they are liberated, they are supossed free to join their respective species. A liberated romulan borg will be just romulan, and so on..

Valid point. One could also use the Hugh, first seen in TNG "I, Borg", character as a jumping point tho for a Liberated Borg faction. He was technically, liberated from the Borg, but did not want to rejoin his own genetic species, as he identified himself as still a Borg, just one free of the Collective. He was also opposed to Lore and what he was planning and doing with the other "Liberated" Borg.
    edited December 2013
    So therefore they should be discounted because there aren't that many?

Alrighty then.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • macveemacvee Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Is it done yet.
    edited December 2013
    sammyspet1 wrote: »
    and 94% of the nerds who play STO are looking in a dictionary to see what the word "Female" means
    By this I'm guessing you don't think there are female nerds either.

Okay then.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    edited December 2013
    Macvee-it's done when Branflakes posts that it's done.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    edited December 2013
    echatty wrote: »
    By this I'm guessing you don't think there are female nerds either.

Okay then.

i ment, it dont matter if ur male or female in the game. we all like different things,, thats every1 from male to females and even the nerds who are male and female.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• yudhistiroyudhistiro Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    are we there yet?
  • scifination#5107 scifination Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    My female nerd is sitting next to me reading all the posts about a lack of female nerds. She says if you can't find one, then you just need to get out of the basement once in awhile ;)
  • burstorionburstorion Member Posts: 1,750 Arc User
    edited December 2013

(Excerpt from the internet disctionary)

Female

A mythical creature of legend on the internet

Common belief is that there are no 'girls' (another name for females, primarily of a younger age varient) on the internet

Not to be confused with GIRLs, whom pretend to be these visually and in chat via the medium of female avatars with enormously oversized TRIBBLE (note - TRIBBLE are sizable malleable lumps of mammary tisssue, in males formed by overeating and lack of excercise wheras a females is borne of biology)

Upon meeting a female, common procedure is to run, hide and weep uncontrollably at your social ineptitude
    edited December 2013
    yay 20 minutes to go.....

then see ESD Zone chat, please note you will see trolls/fleet spam/ and little people arguing over nothing important.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited December 2013
    Those are never gorn out of style.
    this is not a flame, if you consider it a flame, i apologize. it is not meant as such.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    LLAP, everyone.
    edited December 2013
    reyan01 wrote: »
    Not to mention the TRIBBLE, anti-humor, Gorn jokes.

lol yeah that is soo true
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited December 2013
    trekie564 wrote: »
    Those are never gorn out of style.

they was never in style, they are the joke of the small minded human or alien.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited December 2013
    they was never in style, they are the joke of the small minded human or alien.

yep. you don't say? Unfortunately, I was a part of the starting of the gorn jokes... I regret it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    LLAP, everyone.
    edited December 2013
    yep. you don't say? Unfortunately, I was a part of the starting of the gorn jokes... I regret it.

buy a joke book, i am sure humans have lots of joke books with better jokes in lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited December 2013
    buy a joke book, i am sure humans have lots of joke books with better jokes in lol.

Yeah... about that... My KDF self blew them all up... sry.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    LLAP, everyone.
  • worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    1. Please KEEP THE GORN JOKES OFF OF THE FORUMS!!!!! I BEG YOU!!!!!

2. If you guys are going to be dudebro dumb@$$es and discount female nerds as insignificant, I am going to buy the Scimitar pack with my own money JUST to gank you in Ker'rat as many times as I can. Because sexist dudebros in sweat socks who never leave their parents' basements make me angrier than 99% of the things in this world.
    edited December 2013
    Yeah... about that... My KDF self blew them all up... sry.

as q said to worf once.... edited to fit this bit lol

"thought klingons eat books?"

but Q said "eat any good books?"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited December 2013
    worffan101 wrote: »

dudebros in sweat socks who never leave their parents' basements make me angrier than 99% of the things in this world.

self advertising?? thats a first lmfao
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited December 2013
    as q said to worf once.... edited to fit this bit lol

"thought klingons eat books?"

but Q said "eat any good books?"

Om Nom NOMMMMMMM
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    LLAP, everyone.
  • sandormen123sandormen123 Member Posts: 862 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Heard the one about the Gorn, a rabbi and a priest in a bar?

The rabbi and priest stand by the bar talking, waiting for their friend, the imam to join.
    In the door comes a Gorn. The Rabbi turns around and asks; "What are You?"
    The Gorn answers; "I am Gorn..."
    Then the Gorn turns around and leaves the bar...

:P
    /Floozy
    edited December 2013
    Om Nom NOMMMMMMM

would you like some blood wine with that??

its fresh blood wine, made out of human n00b blood.

GREEN LIGHT
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• burstorionburstorion Member Posts: 1,750 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    worffan101 wrote: »
    1. Please KEEP THE GORN JOKES OFF OF THE FORUMS!!!!! I BEG YOU!!!!!

2. If you guys are going to be dudebro dumb@$$es and discount female nerds as insignificant, I am going to buy the Scimitar pack with my own money JUST to gank you in Ker'rat as many times as I can. Because sexist dudebros in sweat socks who never leave their parents' basements make me angrier than 99% of the things in this world.

Watch out, shes gorn-a get angry and bring out the schimmy! :p

...sorry, could not resist :D
  • pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited December 2013
    Maintenance is now complete! Thanks for your patience. We'll see you back in-game!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
This discussion has been closed.