test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Spellings.

bobstryderbobstryder Member Posts: 3 Arc User
edited December 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Hi,

I know that this will be so far down your list of stuff to do, but I found a spelling mistake. Please see the image for the miss-spelling of 'Continue'

Sorry. Now I've typed this it seems a bit petulant.

Still gonna post it though.

SpellingMistake.png

Regards,
Post edited by bobstryder on

Comments

• edgecrysgeredgecrysger Member Posts: 2,740 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    lol, there are plenty of spelling mistakes in the game, i guess its something that is not important at this point.
  • jengozjengoz Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    bobstryder wrote: »
    Hi,

I know that this will be so far down your list of stuff to do, but I found a spelling mistake. Please see the image for the miss-spelling of 'Continue'

Sorry. Now I've typed this it seems a bit petulant.

Still gonna post it though.

SpellingMistake.png

Regards,

what do you expect when the lead designer of STO can't even spell his own name correctly?

There are so many spelling and grammar mistakes in this game, when I first started to play I thought it was a Chinese game translated into English.
    "Star Trek Online is powered by the most abundant resource in the galaxy . . . Gullibility"
  • edgecrysgeredgecrysger Member Posts: 2,740 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    The funny thing is, he said "i found a spelling mistake" dude, only 1???? you started playing 1 day ago? xD. Now, out of jokes, STO is the game with more spelling mistakes ive ever seen.
  • bobstryderbobstryder Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I must admit my habit of just clicking through the dialogue screens has got a bit out of control - the only reason I noticed this one is because I set the ship to go there and went to make a cuppa. When I got back, there it was :)
  • giannicampanellagiannicampanella Member Posts: 424 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    A big mistake is in the Z-Store. Armitage Class reads, "Akira's latest prodigy". I think it was meant to read, "progeny". 'Prodigy' doesn't mean anything in that context, but has a similar sound, if you reverse your g's and d's, which is a common error.
    Greenbird