test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lifetime Supscription Paypal Problems !

miichael2013miichael2013 Member Posts: 0
Hi guys ,

Im having some issues with getting myself Lifetime.
Really enjoying this game and thought it would be worth it to invest more and bring it to a next level :P .
Anyway i transferred instant money from my bank with 'Money2' to my paypal account.
Now that i tried to log into my paypal trough the payment website here it says i have to link my creditcard to my paypal account.
Well the thing is i dont have a creditcard because i from the Netherlands and we all pay here with bank cards.
I really looked forward for today and now i cant get my hands on the lifetime :( .
Ive contacted paypal allready but they noticed that it could be take 24 hours for a respond.
So anyone else having the same experiance or know a friend that was having the same thing before?

.M
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Link your bank account then, that is what I did....

Cryptic cannot help you with anything to do with Paypal, though.
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• miichael2013miichael2013 Member Posts: 0
    edited December 2013
    Oh thanks for your answer.
    I just linked my paypal account to my bank account , but ive called paypal hour ago and they told me if im willing to get myself a creditcard then they would transfer the money from the creditcard and not from my paypal.
    So do you know if they will take the money from my bank instead of my paypal?
    I can only pay with paypal right now because if i would do this trough my bank then i need to transfer my money back to my bank wich takes several days.
  • psytce0002psytce0002 Member Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Oh thanks for your answer.
    I just linked my paypal account to my bank account , but ive called paypal hour ago and they told me if im willing to get myself a creditcard then they would transfer the money from the creditcard and not from my paypal.
    So do you know if they will take the money from my bank instead of my paypal?
    I can only pay with paypal right now because if i would do this trough my bank then i need to transfer my money back to my bank wich takes several days.

As you checkout it should allow to to chose which you want to use, You can use your money that is already in Paypal or have it transferred from your bank account ....
  • miichael2013miichael2013 Member Posts: 0
    edited December 2013
    Yeah well need to wait till monday or something. :(
    Paypal have sent a micro transaction to verify if im the owner of the bank.
    Thats gonna take some time , and also im having a problem during the buying proces.
    I need to login or select what i want 10 times before it actually sends me to paypal site.
    ?Error communicating with PayPal. Please try again later

Cryptic dont want my money?
    Ive tryin things for 4 hours long and im very disappointed how this all goes.