test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Voth Lock Box what %

mayito2009mayito2009 Member Posts: 643 Arc User
I must be the worst person related to luck in the world, I have spent $300 opening Voth Lock Boxes trying to get the Voth Bastion Flight-Deck Cruiser, I see in game every night tens or even hundreds of player getting this ship and I GOT NOTHING.

Anyone knows what is the percent of getting this ship opening the boxes?
Seek and ye shall find. Ask and ye shall receive. Rabboni
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety" (Benjamin Franklin).

Most unexpectedly, this turned into a flame-fest! Closed it goes!. /sigh What flamefestery is this? pwlaughingtrendy
Post edited by mayito2009 on

Comments

• bunansabunansa Member Posts: 928 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    They appreciate the Christmas bonus though.

Honestly is just pure dumb luck, you have better odds going to vegas in all fairness.
    tumblr_ndmkqm59J31r5ynioo2_r2_500.gif

• mayito2009mayito2009 Member Posts: 643 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Yep that is what I though too. OK got plenty of Doffs do. LOL
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety" (Benjamin Franklin).

Most unexpectedly, this turned into a flame-fest! Closed it goes!. /sigh What flamefestery is this? pwlaughingtrendy
  • leviathan99#2867 leviathan99 Member Posts: 7,747 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Probably around 0.5% like other lockboxes.

My advice with these always is that if you want them and want to spend money, buy keys and sell them on the exchange. Then use your EC to buy the ship on the exchange.

With almost all rare collectibles, the cost of the item is less than the cost of obtaining one. This goes for baseball cards, WoW card game loot, Magic Cards, Heroclix, and STO lockbox ships.

What you miss out on are generally common/uncommon items and things like Lobi.

In your position, you should probably have around 1250 Lobi. You should probably take that and buy things to sell on the exchange (Lobi ships sell best, some better than others). Then use your EC to buy the ship.
  • ianluxorianluxor Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    mayito2009 wrote: »
    I must be the worst person related to luck in the world, I have spent $300 opening Voth Lock Boxes trying to get the Voth Bastion Flight-Deck Cruiser, I see in game every night tens or even hundreds of player getting this ship and I GOT NOTHING.

1. Buy enough Zen
    2. Buy Lock-Box-Keys with Zen
    3. Sell enough Keys on Exchange to afford Flight-Deck Cruiser
    4. Win

A lot less money spent - 300$ for Keys without having the luck to get the Cruiser is just ridiculous.
  • mayito2009mayito2009 Member Posts: 643 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Yeap I feel like a fool, so I will save the money to buy it in game, this is just a highway robbery by Cryptic.

• lan451lan451 Member Posts: 3,386 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    In your position, you should probably have around 1250 Lobi. You should probably take that and buy things to sell on the exchange (Lobi ships sell best, some better than others). Then use your EC to buy the ship.

Best advice right here. Use that Lobi you got and sell off a ship to buy the Bastion you want. Check the exchange prices first to see which Lobi ship is selling for the most. Then buy that one and sell it.
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter
  • solemkofsolemkof Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    mayito2009 wrote: »
    I only know of experimental results: Voth Lockbox Loot Tables
  • cryptiecopcryptiecop Member Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    That $300 could have bought you a few fleet ship modules to sell at 7m+...then you could have just bought it off the exchange if available :eek:
    cmbanner2015.jpg