test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Special Task Force Livestream - 12/6/2013

2»

Comments

• turbomagnusturbomagnus Member Posts: 3,479 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I take it back... I tried to log-in to Twitch to be ready before the Livestream started and all I kept getting was "Something Isn't Working" screens.

Anyone else seeing this?
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...
  • rezkingrezking Member Posts: 1,109 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I will be hosting another livestream TODAY! I'll be running through all 8 Elite STFs, back-to-back, with members of the 'STF Raiders' group, as well as answering your questions and giving out prizes* during the show.
    Tune in TODAY, December 6th, from 2PM to 4PM PST (click here to view in your timezone) to watch and for a chance to win prizes!

Link to our livestream channel.

*To be eligible to win, you only need to be logged in to Twitch and chat the keyword that we'll ask players to post (in addition to saying it verbally, we'll post it in chat so you can copy and paste it) right before each giveaway.

They're having site problems...I can't even sign in or create an acct.
    NO to ARC
    RIP KDF and PvP 2014-07-17 Season 9.5 - Death by Dev
  • rezkingrezking Member Posts: 1,109 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I take it back... I tried to log-in to Twitch to be ready before the Livestream started and all I kept getting was "Something Isn't Working" screens.

Anyone else seeing this?

Confirmed on Twitter.
    NO to ARC
    RIP KDF and PvP 2014-07-17 Season 9.5 - Death by Dev
  • codewarrior316codewarrior316 Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Tried signing up on twitch, but...

Something isn't working properly.
    Thanks for being patient while we identify and resolve the issue.

:(
    edited December 2013
    *Crossly folds his arms...*

Chat for the Livestream's already begun, Brandon's in there...
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...
  • thestargazethestargaze Member Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I cant login on twitch :/ It says something went wrong. Making a new account does't work either.
  • mikeflmikefl Member Posts: 861 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Yes happened to two people here as well... tried to setup new account too and still doesnt work
    Gold Sub since March 2010
    Lifetime Sub since June 2010
    edited December 2013
    Can't login, can't change password, can't do anything...

Which means no Livestream chat and no chance to win the prizes, which irks.
  • ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    It's broken.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • azurianstarazurianstar Member Posts: 6,985 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Twitter log in is down, won't let you in.
    edited December 2013
    I just tried again and twitch worked... everyone try again.
    edited December 2013
    Twitch is back up... finally, only took it half an hour...

Now if only it hadn't sent me to their stupid HOMEPAGE and made me miss part of the Livestream!
    edited December 2013
    Thanks for the legacy starter pack! Woohoo!
  • starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Chat will not load.

EDIT: This turned out to be something to do with Firefox. It worked on Internet Explorer.
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
  • starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Have to disagree with something you said, Brandon: We weren't at the live chat because of STO. We were there to see you die in amusing ways. :D

Seriously though, your Kumari needs HE more than it needs TSS.
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
    edited December 2013
    Once Twitch let us all in... I think that was probably the best Livestream yet.
  • pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited December 2013
    Thanks to everyone who joined me this afternoon! Glad Twitch was able to resolve their login issue so quickly :)

In case you missed it and would like to watch the recorded version, you can check it out here: http://www.twitch.tv/perfectworld_community/b/485426548

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • captainjgeecaptainjgee Member Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Nice vid, reminded me when STOked had live gameplay with Chris, good old days.

Perhaps you could pin it in the Feature Episodes and Events section so new players can see how a pro does it.
  • sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    My only feedback on the event would be Brandon doing the same stf's, but via a pug and not a cherry picked group.. :)
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• zeuxidemus001zeuxidemus001 Member Posts: 3,357 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    It looked like that one guy was carrying the whole team lol.

It would help some people who watch if you emphasize when you are aiming and why you are walking slowly and what its purpose is :) 9 out of 10 players you'll see in ground combat never aim their weapon.
  • mscowboymscowboy Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I tuned in to see a spiral-wave wielding odyssey. I call false advertising!