2»

Comments

• Options
    orangeitisorangeitis Member Posts: 5,222 Arc User
    edited December 2013
  • Options
    lordinsanelordinsane Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    There was a VOY episode where they created their own mini collective yet retained their individuality.
    Unity, though the actions of said 'Cooperative' at the end of the episode puts doubt on their pretensions to retaining individuality. Of course, all indications there are that the group there couldn't get back to their original factions. Still, Unimatrix Zero and the Hugh/Lore Borg indicate that saying that liberated Borg return return to their faction is a bit of a simplification.
  • Options
    lincolninspacelincolninspace Member Posts: 1,843 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    lordinsane wrote: »
    Unity, though the actions of said 'Cooperative' at the end of the episode puts doubt on their pretensions to retaining individuality. Of course, all indications there are that the group there couldn't get back to their original factions. Still, Unimatrix Zero and the Hugh/Lore Borg indicate that saying that liberated Borg return return to their faction is a bit of a simplification.

Even 7 of 9 did not want to be an individual for some time.
    A TIME TO SEARCH: ENTER MY FOUNDRY MISSION at the RISA SYSTEM
    Parallels: my second mission for Fed aligned Romulans.
  • Options
    willdaviesalpha1willdaviesalpha1 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    orangeitis wrote: »
    Not a clue.
    Auxiliary to battery, engineering ability, transfers power from aux to all other power systems, and considered to be the best Boff ability in game by many people. Shortened to A2B or Aux2Bat.
  • Options
    orangeitisorangeitis Member Posts: 5,222 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Auxiliary to battery, engineering ability, transfers power from aux to all other power systems, and considered to be the best Boff ability in game by many people. Shortened to A2B or Aux2Bat.
    Oooooh, that. I never thought to phonetically pronounce it "Aux2Bat", honestly. My mind goes straight to "Auxiliary to battery".