test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Starfleet Expeditionary Squadron

gabrielb80gabrielb80 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
edited April 2014 in Earth Spacedock
Hello all,

I am GabrielB80. I am the leader in the Starfleet Expeditionary Squadron. We are looking for players that just want to play. The core of our group came from another fleet but we decided to go out and try it on our own.

We won't bug you for contributions but it will be a consideration for Fleet Rank advancement. Promotions are not a matter for one person to decide. The fleet leaders will actually vote on these. So no favoritism. We want to be fair to all players.

That being said we will have a Fleet Reward System. Starting at a Doff Pack working up to a Ship. So your contribution do matter. We don't want you to think that we just want to advance. We are super casual and we will advance as it happens.

So if you are looking for such a fleet. One that just wants people to play with then please post here or look me up in the STO universe, gabeb80@gabrielb80.

Hope to see you later.

Gabe
Post edited by gabrielb80 on

Comments

• gabrielb80gabrielb80 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Starfleet Expeditionary Squadron has an actual set policy on promotions. We do this to be fair and impartial. We use contributions are a milestone setting. Again you don't have to contribute to be in the fleet, but it is a considerations for promotion. Promotions are not automatic. They are discussed by the fleet leadership before they are approved.

Midshipman- Automatic beginning fleet rank. Minimal fleet privileges given. Mostly as a protection measure again thieves.
    Ensign-The first promotion in Fleet Ranks. Can recruit others to fleet. Consideration begins at 250k in contributions.
    LT-You can start using fleet provisions. Considerations begins at 500k in contributions.
    Commander-Can withdraw from fleet bank. To include a limited amount of EC. Considerations start at 1 mil.
    Captain-Can make project decisions. Officer chat. Can vote on Promotions. Considerations at 2 mil.
    Commodore- Outstanding Game Playing and Sportsmanship. Considered senior leadership of the Fleet.

These milestones include rewards provided by leadership. So they are a bit high. Again we want to reward your time and effort with quality items.
    edited November 2013
    Starfleet Reward System is a in-fleet reward system provided by fleet leadership. We want you to know that your contributions do matter and we recognize you hard work.

250k Fleet Credit Mark- Single Doff Officer Pack(Dominion, Gamma quadrant, or something similar) and a mini-doff pack
    500k Fleet Credit Mark - Doff Officer Pack (whatever is the current one that can be purchase from the Zen-store)
    1 mil Fleet Credit Mark - Either 4 Fleet Ship Modules or exchange-purchasable Console of choice.
    2 mil Fleet Credit Mark - A Lobi Ship.

These are provided by fleet leadership as a form of "Thank You".
  • d0cvd00md0cvd00m Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hello,
    I've not really been involved with a fleet but I am interested in joining.
    edited November 2013
    Is your account in STO with the same username?
  • darthvrooksdarthvrooks Member Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I would like to know about your fleet's cupcake policy. Do you allow your members to eat cupcakes or are they banned in some sort of despotic fleet directive. This is important information any potential recruit should have...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    In game handle @darthvrooks
    edited November 2013
    As for the cupcake policy. As long as they are not mini-cup cakes. Cup cakes are already mini cakes!!!
    edited November 2013
    Here is a Gabe's Doff collecting guide

- Zen Store Doff Packs(Can buy on exchange for 6 mil EC and up)

- Mini-Doff Packs(Caution: I have only recieved 4 purple out of hundreds and usually 90k EC and up)

- Fleet SB(Cost Fleet Marks)

- Asylum(use white refugees, 25k EC and up decent chance of getting purples, mostly in Gamma Quadrant (at least 5), Sirius(3), Alpha Centauri(2), Iota Pavonis(1), Sol/ESD(1), 20-hr doff mission)

- Support Colonization Doff Mission(Crit will get you a purple and refugee, reg will just net you a refugee, must complete pre-requisite doff mission(7 total), found in nebulas)

- Replicator(white-1k, uncommon-10k, Blue- 100k, purple-1 mil, only 4 choices of type)

- Exchange officer doff mission(gamma quadrant, again use whites for cheap upgrade)

- Personnel officer(SF Academy, SB, Embassy, Underperforming officer exchange will give you 3 of a lower quality of what you exchange or you can with purchase dil, Use embassy for newest type of doffs)
  • shizashane#4465 shizashane Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hello all, Leadership member here

I would also like to emphasize the fact that we are a casual fleet. Yea sure everyone says they are a casual fleet but are they really? What does that mean?... Well it should mean doing things at your pace, the way you want it without all those ridiculous timeframes and conduct. Here at SES we are very down to earth and laid back people, so we get that you have got your own playing style and your own life (:P.... yea right jk) and that you want to play without any drama. I have a saying *if you want drama all you have to do is log off*. That being said, if you want to be part of a solid starting fleet where you can learn and experience fleet mechanics from the ground up and be apart of a solid team with whom you can share these experiences with SES if the fleet for you. So as Gabe said above if you wish to become part of the team you can contact him or my self in game @capitanshane420 (yes im aware captain is spelled incorrectly, capitan is meant to be pronounced with a French accent :P) or here in the forums.

See you out there..... Tech
    *(How we deal with death is at least as important as how we deal with life)*
    edited November 2013
    I would like to know about your fleet's cupcake policy. Do you allow your members to eat cupcakes or are they banned in some sort of despotic fleet directive. This is important information any potential recruit should have...

For the record its all about mini pies.:D
    edited November 2013
    For the record its all about mini pies.:D

http://i44.tinypic.com/2zszqky.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2013
    We are now into our second week of existence. I happy to say we are moving along just fine. We hit Tier 1 Starbase and currently working on Tier 1 Dilitium Mine. Great job everyone. That is especially great since there is only 8 of us as of this writing!
    edited November 2013
    Whoot! and onward we go! So you like table tops do ya darth?!
    edited November 2013
    hello *echoes*
    edited November 2013
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2013
    edited December 2013
    sweet deal so we finally hit T1 on our dill mine!!! we are keeping a good pace! Good work team! Also on that note If anyone one is looking for a new fleet, give us a holler here or @capitanshane420 cya out there!

Tech
    edited December 2013
    We finished the entire Tier 1 of both the Starbase and the Dilitium Mine. We are already starting with tier 2 upgrades on the Starbase with the Science portion already on it countdown. Not bad for a group of ten. Our concentration will still be the Starbase and Dilithium Mine.

We are slowly expanding in personnel. Please feel free to team up and work together. That's our main goal here.

To any outside people that are looking for a fleet. please contact myself gabeb@gabrielb80 anytime.
  • arketipicosarketipicos Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    sound like a great fleet...
    gretings
    Picana - Shaolin - Deity Warrior
    edited December 2013
    hello and welcome. we try to be a great fleet, keep things simple. were you looking for a fleet or just popin in to say hello?? BTW awesome picture, very comical.... Al of Borg:D

Tech@capitanshane420
    edited December 2013
    we're still here and still alive :P
    edited December 2013
    Awesome! Mathew is our first promotion using the Fleet Promotion system. Also as a from the Fleet Reward system we gave him a Voth Separationist Doth and a Fleet Support Officer mini-pack was rewarded to him. Keep up the good work.
    edited December 2013
    Hey gabe sorry for my absence, the camp internet was down, and it took two days for them to come out and fix it because of the snow. Im downloading the patch as we speak. so if your not on. cya later
    TECH
    edited December 2013
    Come on dude. Im half way done with the tier 2 upgrade!
    edited December 2013
    I know I know! although this message is late..... I know! :P I was looking at the winter event special Star base project and IDK we might be able to pull it off. I also am excited to try and get the Breen Cruiser, I want to throw the Breen set on it just to see how legit it is :P
  • capntedcapnted Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Hello. I'd like to be considered for your fleet. I enjoy to play, but there are times when I might not be on for a week. I like most aspects of the game.

I spend a great deal of time exploring and gathering resources, but don't really do anything with them. I prefer having a fleet I can deposit the resources with to be used by people that know what they are doing. I'm social, and enjoy role play but just chatting too.

In game I am Tedrick@freyrson
  • mrgardenermrgardener Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    do you guys have teamspeak 3?
    edited December 2013
    No Mr. Gardner we do not use TeamSpeak. We are super casual and right now there is no need for it. Sorry.

And capnted I will look you up this evening.

Gabe
    edited December 2013
    we will use something like teamspeak when we get more active members :) I use FPS style when I play ground so it sucks having to wait or stop to type.
  • fdfxofdfxo Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    definitely interested in checking you guys out. been around since season one and have been in a few different fleets, all of which eventually ended up with far too much drama and bickering. i don't use teamspeak or voice chat since i'm on a non-high-end laptop, lol, so not using one right now works out better for me. in-game tag is @outerexodus

cheers!
    edited December 2013
    We are moving ahead. Started Tier 2 project(Sci and SB upgrade done) and added three more people this week. Awesome job guys. Lets keep this up and we will be starting their 3 project by the new year!!!

Gabe