test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Latest bugs (S8)

gizmox64gizmox64 Member Posts: 322 Arc User
edited November 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Submitted tickets but will post here too.

Consumable devices disappearing from bar on use:
When I use any consumable device in space or ground, that item will disappear from my tray, and I can not put them back in until I leave the instance.

Hanger Combat "Pets" disappear on warp:
I recall my pets into my hanger, wait for them to dock, to preserve their veterancy, and use any in mission "warp to _____ " or "go to rally point". When arriving, my hanger is empty, and I can call in new ones, thus losing all earned veterancy, and having to wait for another CD as I am forced to call in new ones. (Gorn Minefield) for example. And yes I do wait for them to dock with me, I am not leaving them behind.

Ship Tailor Pattern colors will not change from black:
A long standing bug that sometimes goes away and then comes back. Can change the patterns, but not the colors, as we could before.

Galaxy Map does not show waypoints anymore:
All mission circle markers do not show on my galaxy map anymore.

Bridge Officer resetting:
Most annoying bridge officers stations will be empty on loading in for a PvE.
Post edited by gizmox64 on

Comments

• Options
    nathanhunternathanhunter Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    For some reason when moving into sector space the graphics go wonky. Some systems appear as gigantic bright spots and the astrometrics grid zooms in a lot. Makes playing about impossible, have had to restart each time to clear it
  • Options
    alphasrb#9768 alphasrb Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    when i equip my reman with a hood and a eyeweare1, the eyeweare is sticking out from the hood and there is no way to fix it
  • Options
    hip63hip63 Member Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I'd like to add 'some' Sphere DOFF mission are broken (you can assign officers but the mission never goes to your progression queue)

Also the wasteland mission where you tow the stranded ship, the ship does not always appear (can't complete the mission)
  • Options
    standalone008standalone008 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    im not sure if this is a bug or im missing something. I dismissed a few of my bridge officers to replace them with some new purple ones , at the bottom of the skill training tab for them it says "spent" points is maxed and im unable to train any of there skills. I was thinking when I dismissed them that the spent points would go back down. I already rage quit and deleted my lvl 50 but for future reference is there a trainer I missed for this or something?:confused:

(( dose retraining reset these points? I dident even think about that befor. if anyone could give a helpful reply would be much appreciated. I would start my own thread but im still a newb and it wont let me.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Transwarp goes nowhere: (leaves me in subspace)
    Was just outside SOL, went to transwarp to our Fleet Starbase, I initiated transwarp, and manually increased speed to "full throttle" and turned in the direction of the starbase, as I've always done in the past. However this time my ship entered transwarp, left the blue and red streaks, the map went dark for a second, but then I reappeared in the exact same spot I warped from, but still continuing at full speed and the ship was invisible!
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Tailor C-Store Costumes Preview & Drop Down "wig out":

Displaying ZEN costumes causes the large preview window on the left of the tailor to swap back and forth between ZEN and "Free" costumes, like a flip book. Droping down the list also causes the list to jump lines up and down.

Exiting Tailor Causes Chat Box to Minimize, but Still Display Empty Box:

Exiting the tailor, will cause my chat box (if shown, then reduced in tailor) to be reduced but a fake smaller "ghost box" will still show. Showing the chat box again fixes this.
  • Options
    frostyjonesfrostyjones Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Exchange Bug: "Sort by Price per Unit" no longer sorts from low to high.
  • Options
    icsairgunsicsairguns Member Posts: 1,504 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    gizmox64 wrote: »
    Submitted tickets but will post here too.

Consumable devices disappearing from bar on use:
    When I use any consumable device in space or ground, that item will disappear from my tray, and I can not put them back in until I leave the instance.

Galaxy Map does not show waypoints anymore:
    All mission circle markers do not show on my galaxy map anymore.

Bridge Officer resetting:
    Most annoying bridge officers stations will be empty on loading in for a PvE.

I get these but the second one only happens sometimes.
    Trophies for killing FEDS ahh those were the days. Ch'ar%20POST%20LoR.JPG

• Options
    icsairgunsicsairguns Member Posts: 1,504 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    im not sure if this is a bug or im missing something. I dismissed a few of my bridge officers to replace them with some new purple ones , at the bottom of the skill training tab for them it says "spent" points is maxed and im unable to train any of there skills. I was thinking when I dismissed them that the spent points would go back down. I already rage quit and deleted my lvl 50 but for future reference is there a trainer I missed for this or something?:confused:

(( dose retraining reset these points? I dident even think about that befor. if anyone could give a helpful reply would be much appreciated. I would start my own thread but im still a newb and it wont let me.

once you spend the points training they are gone forever.
    Trophies for killing FEDS ahh those were the days. Ch'ar%20POST%20LoR.JPG

• Options
    standalone008standalone008 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    icsairguns wrote: »
    once you spend the points training they are gone forever.

I know you cant get the points back but you know at the bottom of the tab were it says how many points you have currently and then it shows something like this (spent)6500/9000 how am I supposed to train new bridge crew when I get new ones mine was maxed out and wouldent let me spend more. is there a way to get that to go down or to increase the maximum amout allowed? I dismissed a few of the Boff's and the amount spent stayed the same. thanks
  • Options
    vixenjalynnvixenjalynn Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    hello, I was experiencing the same glitches in the bridge officers and the spend points and all the issues of it not accepting the training.

I also experience the missing devices and it does it sometimes for my abilities such as Granting diplomatic immunity and some racial trait and special trait slots are missing or not on the llst to equip or place to replace them upon disappearing.

My galaxy map doesn't generate any way points for anything, or even point me to the direction to go for missions, to transwarp to the missions costs me multiple times to generate it to warp properly on map. The navigation point on autopilot fails to stop.

The tailor bug with chat is there as well, my patch keeps relocating files on ever removal from tailor and if I look up forums, news or other out of game content like purchasing zen, the game crashes.

The game boots me for being idle 60 minutes if I am in the tailor or idle for more than 5 minutes but less than 15.

I have made reports and my reports on the bugs have been disappearing and not replied to as well. My tickets will say successful and then no report on my "View My Tickets" to see if there was a reply or work around or anything.

This all started when I opened my Obelisk carrier. I encountered it on all my characters except my alts that didn't open the carrier. Once it was opened, it started to glitch the same. Could this be the cause? My bridge officers unequip on all ships now transferring any map, even through sector and zone space EXCEPT on the carrier. Is this a possible cause for it all as well?

Also, I have noticed my stuff on the gateway leaking over to me in the game. For instance, My characters on tribble are tied to my characters on the holodeck. If I go to tribble there are six copies of my level 50 from the time i started, to every 10 levels and the start of my rep... The multi copies if I click on them and then exit the tribble, will cause my character to be that level of fighting until I relog. Is this a leak?
  • Options
    vixenjalynnvixenjalynn Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Oh,, another issue I am having is that I would purchase zen from dilithium and I ended up losing the dil and not getting the zen. What happens with this? i also tried to sell my zen and it disappeared as successful but when I left the exchange to claim my dil it didn't generate the dil from zen.

Also, my c store purchases of claiming an item says I don't have enough zen when the free tribble says it costs 0 zen. LOL I don't know if its bad luck or what... but this is causing a major hamper in my gameplay and I was looking to pay for a lifetime but it won't let me purchase it saying I am blocked from purchase. Can you help me with that?
  • Options
    rakija879rakija879 Member Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    >>>Next season spoiler <<< All captains get a random bug that gives zen :D:P:eek:;)
  • Options
    admiralah1admiralah1 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I do not know if this is a recent bug or not, but I am unable to heal certain characters injuries with regenerators. My character doesn't even appear on the list.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Seems the mail indicator bug is back as well. Flashes even when I've checked the mail.

Edit:
    To clarify, I have no mail in my mailbox but the indicator is still flashing. I've checked using the Compass Mail, and the main button (near mailbox) and even after checking / clearing out all mail, it continues to flash.
  • Options
    dllmmodllmmo Member Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    gizmox64 wrote: »
    Seems the mail indicator bug is back as well. Flashes even when I've checked the mail.

My mail icon only flashes when I got more than 3 mails -.-
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Ship Above Toon at Login is Another Officer:

At character selection screen, above my Captain and their Bridge crew is suppose to be the current readied ship. However, if that ship is any Vesta class, it is one of my Bridge officers instead. They are so big that only the legs show.
  • Options
    velvetsanityvelvetsanity Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hi, I've found that if you hit the random button in the ship tailor screen, it fixes the colors - although if you have an item with visuals equipped, like shields, etc, you might not see the effects (need to turn off the visuals before going into the ship tailor)

That said, the bug still needs fixed. Also, I don't know if this is true for everyone, for me it first occured after I installed a piece of ship equipment that has visuals (specifically, the Reman shields)
  • Options
    archer6621archer6621 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    For some reason when moving into sector space the graphics go wonky. Some systems appear as gigantic bright spots and the astrometrics grid zooms in a lot. Makes playing about impossible, have had to restart each time to clear it
    well its good to see im not the only 1 with this. so when will they fix these bugs? in...3 months right? this is also kinda why i left in the first place. when s7 was launched it was so bad i couldn't even play the game for 5 min but i started playing again cause i got bored with life :P
    ya im a red shirt so what im a master at being cannon fodder so what?:cool:
  • Options
    riddlinsriddlins Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I noticed that for the ground items like "Immunosupport Nanites" items disappears after clicking too...