test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Vault Unplayable/Devs please do poll.

tosalentosalen Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
1) Vault is broken. The first thing you need to do which is reroute power at junction 32 is undoable. You can go to it, click to reroute the power, it'll go through the whole bar, but the game doesn't register that you've done it. Every time I've done vault the past couple of days this has happened, so not sure how old this issue is but I've scene it in every attempt the last couple of days.

2) Since we're not allowed to do polls, can the devs PLEASE do a poll. More contect vs a QOL patch. IE: Do we (you devs) dedicate the rescources to make new content, or do we just admit there's a lot of old bugs in the game and put new content on hold and do a QOL update where we address and fix a lot of the bugs.

Thanks.
Post edited by tosalen on

Comments

• onyxheart1onyxheart1 Member Posts: 347 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    i just encountered this a little while ago myself

went into a vault shuttle event, was waiting on the second power junction for the first person to finish, but every time he finished the reroute it didn't register

top it all off i even got an AFK/STF leaver penalty when we lost (and my queue window can't decide if i got one or the other :/ )

this needs to be fixed badly Cryptic
    KDF for Life! <3 Romulan at Heart <3 Fed cause they made me ~ :P
    signature-omega.png
  • morat1morat1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    This is still, in fact, broken. Two tries during the Vault event, Junction 32 bugged both times. Can't repair it, can't go forward.
  • dsarisdsaris Member Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    People still play this mission?
  • hawkusonehawkusone Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Had the same experience , I was playing during the vault event trying to get nukara marks for reputation.

Oh and by the way it would be nice to have some nukara and romulan mark events , as the system is anemic enough when it come to collecting these marks

played on Nukara prime and New Romulus for 2 days collected about 200 marks apiece , played the new dyson sphere zones for a couple of hours and got 600 marks easily + mass dilithium ore
  • macricanmacrican Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    bumping this.

I actually enjoy this event whether or not there is a positive outcome, but not being able to get past the first obstacle is a real annoyance. I would love to see it fixed.
  • lordmetreonlordmetreon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I can confirm as well that junction 32 is not working. Here's the odd part:

When near Junction 32, and you "reroute" it, it awards a small amount of XP as if you had rerouted it successfully.

However, the game does not detect this. I can sit there all day and keep rerouting it, and it will continue to award the tiny amount of xp each time I do it, without advancing the mission.
  • abenkeiabenkei Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    So, they dedicate an entire one hour slot for something that is non-functional. They have players queue only to gain nothing but a few points of XP/expertise. If it doesn't work and has been known not to work then take the event off temporarily like they did with the Elachi Alert (although even that might not even be temporary). At least people would stop wasting their precious time queuing for something that doesn't work.
    Here's a theory. They've taken off an event that rewards Romulan Marks that was the most time efficient for busy players (the Elachi Alert). They leave the Vault Event as unplayable thus further denying a source of relatively time efficient Romulan Mark earning source. Therefore the powers that be are making it harder to farm those Marks for some reason best known to themselves.
    I'm assuming this is another case of new content takes priority over fixing old content which seems to be prevalent these days.
  • revmolochrevmoloch Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I am also not able to complete the vault shuttle event. It has been this way for some time. It does seem a little odd to have one of the rotating events dedicated to this broken fleet action. :(
  • flynn444flynn444 Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    This mission remains broken. Can't "Reroute power to junction 32" as required. The bar fills, but the game doesn't register a completion.

Please either fix it, or remove the mission and it's corresponding event.
  • primar13primar13 Member Posts: 1,896 Bug Hunter
    edited December 2013
    flynn444 wrote: »
    This mission remains broken. Can't "Reroute power to junction 32" as required. The bar fills, but the game doesn't register a completion.

Please either fix it, or remove the mission and it's corresponding event.

It looks like it is going to be fixed tomorrow.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=959761