test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

They wanna challenge us but we'll kick their ***** up to Qo'nos!

13»

Comments

• Options
    tfomegatfomega Member Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Same fleet? Bravado? You don't know what are you talking about!:rolleyes:
    There is only one Starwrathforever and that's me!
    But enough talking...or writing...now I'm going to play and kick some evul candy smelling dirty asses!:cool:

wicked little Sal.. Wicked I tell ya!

I AM NOT A FAN OF PWE!!!!
    MEMBER SINCE JANUARY 2010
  • Options
    hereticknight085hereticknight085 Member Posts: 3,783 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hehehe... good good goooood... While you inferior races are fighting each other to the death... we shall come once more... for you are weak... and after you've fought each other to exhaustion... you shall perish. And we shall prevail... for we are STRONG. And the strong shall crush the weak.

For we are the Undine. And you shall perish.
    It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once. B)
  • Options
    shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    You in the same fleet or friends with the OP or something? You seem to be trying as hard as he is, if not moreso, to keep this thread's bravado going.

Why is it so starge to believe that another Fed. could actually have fun with what's going on here? Seems to me like starwrathforever is enjoying trying to organize Fed. players for this event. And I see many people having fun RP-ing and getting in character across these 2 threads. I for one am glad to see sth. like this and I'm glad it picked up on the Fed. side as well. It's very refreshing to see these kinds of threads on the forum.

It's all about having fun at the end of the day. Some of you guys take PvP waay to seriously, you shouldn't - it's there for some lighthearted fun and laughs.
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • Options
    natthaannatthaan Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    This is why i left my home galaxy?

-Admiral Alistair Nimitz, Shape-sifter in Startfleet.
  • Options
    philipclaybergphilipclayberg Member Posts: 1,680
    edited December 2013
    So be prepared for the worst in the PvP queues and at Ker'rat!

And don't forget: It's a 24-carat Ker'rat. (courtesy of Bugs Bunny)
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,222 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Well I as the emperor support any event that results in the genocide of klingons.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    genradragon1genradragon1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Beware Fed comrades! The evul Klinguns are organizing to destroy us...http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=904801
    They have a new channel and seem more ruthless and vicious than ever!
    So be prepared for the worst in the PvP queues and at Ker'rat!
    But they are making a big mistake...they think they have already won!
    Nah, never!
    Always remember our Fedball rulez...so stay together, heal together and fight together!
    The evul Empire will not prevail!:D

Does that mean we can expect more shoot 1 torpedo, cloak and runaway like a coward?
  • Options
    drkfrontiersdrkfrontiers Member Posts: 2,477 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Lol...don't call them cowards...they are simply natural born killers fighting with no mercy!
    And the best of them, and there are many, have also strong Fed toons, so they know very well our weaknesses.
    If you wanna win against the evul Klinguns first you have to respect them!:cool:

Qa'pla! This message was sponsored by the Klingon Propaganda Ministry :)
  • Options
    jjumetleyjjumetley Member Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Does that mean we can expect more shoot 1 torpedo, cloak and runaway like a coward?
    Fighting an uneven fight would be a suicide for a Bird of Prey. Klingons are honourable and brave but not stupid.
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,222 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    jjumetley wrote: »
    Fighting an uneven fight would be a suicide for a Bird of Prey. Klingons are honourable and brave but not stupid.

My failure to find evidence of klingon intelligence begs to difer.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    urniv821urniv821 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I want this dude in the mirror universe... lol. Your hopes will be squashed. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Your Javelin deals 125417 (89066) Disruptor Damage(Critical) to Tholian Recluse. > lol