test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The breach is broken

peetapipmacpeetapipmac Member Posts: 2,131 Arc User
edited November 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I've encountered a game ending bug in the breach. in the hanger section there is a problem with voth ships becoming hooked up on the scenery and being unable to be targeted by the players. This means that the hanger cannot not be cleared and the game cannot progress. I've just had this happen to me twice in a row.

Anyone else encountered this?
It's not my fault if you feel trolled by my Disco ball... Sorry'boutit.

R.I.P. Leonard Nimoy
Post edited by peetapipmac on

Comments

• raikkeriraikkeri Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Yes, same thing happened to me once. We had to abort the mission.
  • bradchristopher1bradchristopher1 Member Posts: 307
    edited November 2013
    I've encountered a game ending bug in the breach. in the hanger section there is a problem with voth ships becoming hooked up on the scenery and being unable to be targeted by the players. This means that the hanger cannot not be cleared and the game cannot progress. I've just had this happen to me twice in a row.

Anyone else encountered this?

I came across a similar issue in Breach at the final core destruction vicinity.

I performed a mini jump to deploy a temporal warp hole and found myself inside the top of the ceiling, unable to return to aid my comrades in defeating the mission.

But they were just about done when it happened, so they were victorious, only the last goal (get out of the ship in 45 seconds) I could not do because I was stuck....the only good to come of it was that after the 45 second countdown, trying everything I could to just get out of this stuck roof area, my ship was mercifully destroyed and I respawned outside the ship with my team.

I later found out that users can now try using commands such as the /stuck or other commands suggested at the top of the gameplay hints for escaping such a situation. Hope they work for you.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=136006

It would be preferable if cryptic/pwe actually fixed the bugs, but I am not counting on any miracles.

;)
  • glinruinglinruin Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I just tried "The Breach" (normal) and I had gotten stuck 4 time in the interior map. I finally had to abort the mission. /stuck DOES NOT WORK! :mad:

Here is an Idea the next time you make an area like that check it for holes. :rolleyes:

Nothing like wasting your time trying to get unstuck and having little to no control and having your camera freak out all at the same time. :eek: