test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PAYPAL purchase....ZEN shows...but ZERO balance

obirickobirick Member Posts: 1 Arc User
Yesterday I purchased 2000 ZEN via PAYPAL. My bank confirms the transaction as being complete. My WALLET shows the transaction as being complete. However, my BALANCE is never updated to reflect the 2000 I purchased.

Not sure it means anything, but there was a LOT of lag on the site during the entire process.

Can ANYONE help??????

$20 may not be a lot of money for some, but it is to me. Thanks.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• captainrevo1captainrevo1 Member Posts: 3,948 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Have you done this before? When you have bought the zen you need to transfer it to the correct game (as PW have about a dozen)

if its showing as 2000 zen on the website but not showing in game, then you need to transfer it over first.

if its not showing on the website, then it can sometimes be delayed while its approved. i think the randomly check certain purchases. if its not cleared in 24 hours i would raise a ticket through billing on the support site. the lag could have screwed something up.

may also be a display bug on the website. you could try closing down your browsers, cleaning out the cache and trying again. its probably not that but you never know.
  • spartanzero29spartanzero29 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    If there is money in your wallet (Yellow box below), then you need to transfer it to STO (White Box Below)

WjB1KBb.jpg
  • obirickobirick Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I've been buying zen since season one. Never a problem. So, I am familiar with the process. Sorry if I didn't explain that first. My zen history shows the purchase completed. The 2000 however is not showing up in my balance when reviewing my zen history.
  • suntarusuntaru Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I have a slightly different problem. I was trying to buy 3000 Zen. Nothing shows in my wallet but I have 30 bucks that came out of my bank account.
  • antharprime#3778 antharprime Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I have a similar problem. I purchase Zen for the ship sale, unfortunately while I did get charged my history has the transaction status as "reviewing". It's not my first time purchasing Zen an I never experienced a delay before. I'm hoping that I don't miss the sale.