test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lifetime Sub Sale Ending Soon! [Now Ended]

13»

Comments

• condorman739condorman739 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    i have just got a life time sub . I did this because i wanted to give some thing back to a game i love . 3 days later the game crashes on the launch screen , just like that i understand after reading in the support area lots of people have issues and cryptic have not been fortcoming on a paln to solve the problems . So for the last 3 days of not playing a game i love has made me regret the life time sub
  • blassreiterusblassreiterus Member Posts: 1,294 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    i have just got a life time sub . I did this because i wanted to give some thing back to a game i love . 3 days later the game crashes on the launch screen , just like that i understand after reading in the support area lots of people have issues and cryptic have not been fortcoming on a paln to solve the problems . So for the last 3 days of not playing a game i love has made me regret the life time sub
    You buying the LTS has nothing to do with the server not being available for some of the players. You shouldn't regret it, you will get into the game, you just need to be patient.
    Star Trek Online LTS player.
  • ototo999ototo999 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Just noticed that the web whr u are redirected is not updated with the full veteran rewards: The EV suits arent listed and

"Two Exclusive Forum Titles to Choose From

Starfleet Veteran
    Empire Veteran
    Republic Veteran"

Those are 3 in my world :P
  • darkelipse04darkelipse04 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I'm still trying to justify the $199.99 expense on a single virtual game...I love the game but the lifetime bonuses just don't do it for me and the recent amount of game stopping bugs just turn me off even more. Ugh if it wasn't for the sale I wouldn't even be considering it.
  • trwarbucktrwarbuck Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I have a Lifetime Subscription. I started a new Federation character but none of the "freebies" is showing up.
    No Veteran Uniform Option
    No Mugatu pet
    No Fireworks (the console isn't available to claim this at the Spacedock over Earth)
    No EVA suit (This is to be claimed where the fireworks feature is obtained, that console isn't available where it was on the Spacedock)
    No Android Boff (This feature isn't coming up at the Bridge Officer individual at Earth Spacedock)

I think this feature might be broken and you guys need to check it out. Can we get this looked at?
  • dirlettiadirlettia Member Posts: 1,632 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    The Lifer/veteran awards never show up immediately as you need to complete a certain mission before they all flip in at once. I think it is still going to be when you get to level 5 or 6.

Still waiting to be able to use forum titles
  • constellusconstellus Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I'm sorry, I bring this up every time there is a lifetime sale.

Will you guys ever offer a race change token?
    I have several max level characters with rare gear (lock box ships and such). I would like to buy life time membership to play liberated Borg, but I'm not interested in dumping my old characters and starting new.

I am in the same situation,i would like to know about the race change token too, i got active sub and thinking about life sub now but not rly sure, i allready got 9 toons , 1 Tac, 1 sci and 1 eng from each race, hum,klig and romu,(FED,KDF,ROM).

i allready got Account Shared Bank Slots,Max Bank Inventory ,Max Inventory,Energy Credit Storage Limit ...

vet rewards : the only thing i dont have is the 1000 days vet rew "FREE Exclusive Veteran Starships" , but you can get it now with the lvl 3 fleet sphera rep (without the universal console), so can any one tell me exactly what i rly get that is worth around 250$ (146 EUR+VAT) .

Thanks in advance,
  • mastermartin001mastermartin001 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I would love to buy a lifetime Sub.
    But i just cant aford it in one big lump.

Is there any plans for any orther way to buy them ?.

I pay the monthy Sub atm. And would be able to add some money to that if there was some way of saving up for a lifetime Sub.

Anyideas ?. And pls dont say save up. Savings just something i cant do :)

MM

p.s. How about a Zen amount like the Rom packs cost.
  • pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited November 2013
    trwarbuck wrote: »
    I have a Lifetime Subscription. I started a new Federation character but none of the "freebies" is showing up.
    No Veteran Uniform Option
    No Mugatu pet
    No Fireworks (the console isn't available to claim this at the Spacedock over Earth)
    No EVA suit (This is to be claimed where the fireworks feature is obtained, that console isn't available where it was on the Spacedock)
    No Android Boff (This feature isn't coming up at the Bridge Officer individual at Earth Spacedock)

I think this feature might be broken and you guys need to check it out. Can we get this looked at?

Sorry for the confusion -- they typically show up between levels 5 and 7 on each individual character.

Is there any plans for any other way to buy them ?.

There are no plans at this time for alternate ways, unfortunately.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited December 2013
    Lifetime subscriptions are on sale for only a short while longer, until this Thursday, December 5, 2013 at 10AM PST. And don't forget about the new Veteran Reward! Full details can be found here.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • alexanderdonaldsalexanderdonalds Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I pay mouthly subsciription. do I get any of that back by buying a liferime subsciption.
  • mikoto8472mikoto8472 Member Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Got my lifetime subscription.

The sale price was just enough to make all the perks for it worthwhile. Thanks Cryptic.
This discussion has been closed.