test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PWE prepaid cards

craig76craig76 Member Posts: 775 Arc User
With the current promo going to buy zen using pwe prepaid cards, i must say is disappointing.
I have spent the last hour trying to find a store in Australia that sells them and cant find one. But then, if i did find one, would they post it? Not all stores post.
I think this promo is targeting the US and EU mainly. I even tried Ebay lol.
I guess i miss out :(
I believe God created the universe, because he knew we wanted to explore. So, he made us a playground...
planet-space-sun.jpg
Post edited by craig76 on

Comments

• silkaveragesilkaverage Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    actually its just us and canada..europe (that i know of,i'm in the Uk) can't get them, i'd love to be able to get zen cards in the uk
  • craig76craig76 Member Posts: 775 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    actually its just us and canada..europe (that i know of,i'm in the Uk) can't get them, i'd love to be able to get zen cards in the uk

yeah, would be nice to see some of the things in our countries that we miss out on here. But, there will be other promo's no doubt, just gotta be patient don't i padawan.....oh, wait that's star wars, i dont play star wars lol
    I believe God created the universe, because he knew we wanted to explore. So, he made us a playground...
    planet-space-sun.jpg
  • thehnthehn Member Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I just ran into a problem at my local Walgreens.
    For some reason the cards they have in stock (lots of them) are invalid and can't be sold.
    Kinda leaves me unable to take advantage of the offer, as this is the only retailer close enough to my home to purchase them from.
  • tharon3tharon3 Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I have 4 card already but because I already used the I cant get my extra 1200 zen... :mad:
  • lonnehartlonnehart Member Posts: 846 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I used to be able to buy cards, but sometime before Neverwinter launched last year the Gamestops here have been out of stock. A chinese guy (it's the same individual according to the cashiers at BOTH local gametops) who's been buying up all the cards (literally the entire stack), then sending/texting the codes to his friends on his phone. And it's been happening until now. I wonder if this is going on elsewhere as well...

As a result I have to turn to Paypal to get my zen. T_T
    *sings* "I like Gammera! He's so neat!!! He is full of turtle meat!!!"

"Hah! You are doomed! You're only armed with that pathetic excuse for a musical instrument!!!" *the Savage Beast moments before Lonnehart the Bard used music to soothe him... then beat him to death with his Fat Lute*
  • dahlberg6681dahlberg6681 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    thehn wrote: »
    I just ran into a problem at my local Walgreens.
    For some reason the cards they have in stock (lots of them) are invalid and can't be sold.
    Kinda leaves me unable to take advantage of the offer, as this is the only retailer close enough to my home to purchase them from.

Exact same thing here...plus Best buy...I had to make an hour and 10 minute round trip...not to pleased...
    edited November 2013
    save your money guys, i'm sure PWE will do another promo soon for those who miss out this time........i hope :D
    planet-space-sun.jpg
  • sp74656sp74656 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I gave up on the promos years ago. They only apply to the U.S. Fine with me, other companies are happy to take my Australian dollars.
  • cesaw70cesaw70 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Why does the Perfect World site make it so difficult to redeem a prepaid card? Nowhere on any of the pages dealing with billing or My Wallet does it ever say "Redeem Prepaid Card!" Is it possible to Redeem a prepaid card, or does Perfect World no longer recognize/acknowledge prepaid cards?
  • tenjefftenjeff Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    sp74656 wrote: »
    I gave up on the promos years ago. They only apply to the U.S. Fine with me, other companies are happy to take my Australian dollars.

That explains why I didn't get any bonus zen, I live in Canada. It would have been nice if they mentioned that someplace, would have saved me a lot of trouble.
  • salynraydersalynrayder Member Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    sp74656 wrote: »

I love Australian dollars. I had a roommate from Canberra in college, and he let me see some Aussie money. He asked me to try and rip it in half and I couldn't.
    edited November 2013
    I love Australian dollars. I had a roommate from Canberra in college, and he let me see some Aussie money. He asked me to try and rip it in half and I couldn't.

nothing beats plastic money lol
    planet-space-sun.jpg