test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Claim sponsorship is not showing up on my newly minted level 50 romulan toon

foxinthesnowfoxinthesnow Member Posts: 9 Arc User
edited November 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I finished leveling up my new rom toon to level 50 today. However, in the reputation projects in "upgrades available" the claim sponsorship project is not there in all the reps nukara/dyson/omega/rom. All my other toons have the claim/sponsor options in there reputation tab.

Is this a known bug? where newly leveled 50 toons don't have the claim sponsorship option?
Post edited by foxinthesnow on

Comments

• tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,669 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    They said originally that it requires running a Tier 1 project, so maybe new toons need to hit Tier 1 in a given rep? On older chars it is showing up at Tier 0, but that could just be because they wanted all older toons to access it immediately and just ran a script to make every level 50 char have access to it.
  • dhalldevdhalldev Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I finished leveling up my new rom toon to level 50 today. However, in the reputation projects in "upgrades available" the claim sponsorship project is not there in all the reps nukara/dyson/omega/rom. All my other toons have the claim/sponsor options in there reputation tab.

Is this a known bug? where newly leveled 50 toons don't have the claim sponsorship option?

Try slotting any reputation project. You don't have to complete it, just slot it. After that, the sponsorship projects should show up as an available upgrade.
  • foxinthesnowfoxinthesnow Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    dhalldev wrote: »
    Try slotting any reputation project. You don't have to complete it, just slot it. After that, the sponsorship projects should show up as an available upgrade.

That did the trick, thanks.