test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lets bomb them!

kirkson2kirkson2 Member Posts: 161 Arc User
Our answer to everything is ..meh too lazy to go talk lets bomb them...and show the new alien life we are war like
the answer to why do they hate us is because we bomb them.... why do we bomb them? cause they are a new species and might do us some harm!

We are starting to look more like George Zimmerman than universal police officers...

Our response to everything is Lets bomb them!
Romulans klingons borg reman udine Tholians Iconians Voths...since end of DS9 our major response has been to bomb other planets
Do other planets do this? No because we would bomb them..

No other planet sits around like Earth and muses who to bomb next

Next time we encounter a alien life can we assume they dont want war and try diplomacy?

paraphrased from a bill maher monologue on why Moslems hate us....
Klingons smell worse than wookies:D
Post edited by kirkson2 on

Comments

• wildfire0820wildfire0820 Member Posts: 0
    edited November 2013
    There are so many inaccuracies with your post I don't know where to begin. Also, plagiarizing Maher? That'd be like a right winger quoting O'Reilly.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but itsn't political discussion prohibited on here? I know it is on most forums.
  • roxbadroxbad Member Posts: 695
    edited November 2013
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but itsn't political discussion prohibited on here? I know it is on most forums.

Federation politics is taboo? Shirley, you can't be serious.
  • neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    What the F are you talking about?
    GwaoHAD.png
  • talonxvtalonxv Member Posts: 4,257 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    roxbad wrote: »
    Federation politics is taboo? Shirley, you can't be serious.

Ofcourse I'm serious, and don't call me Shirley.

Edit: OP for every race you mentioned, each one attacked the federaton. And have absolutely no wish in negotiating. Voth are messing with Omega particles. Ya know the particle that can completely wipe out warp travel across the galaxy. We have a directive to prevent that. Even supersedes the Prime Directive.

Does the Federation want peace? Yes, do other people? Not so much. Sometimes the only peace can be found on the other side of war. if that's the case, I will fight that war.
    afMSv4g.jpg
    Star Trek Battles member. Want to roll with a good group of people regardless of fleets and not have to worry about DPS while doing STFs? Come join the channel and join in the fun!

http://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1145998/star-trek-battles-channel-got-canon/p1
  • bitemepwebitemepwe Member Posts: 6,760 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Maher smokes way too much and it shows in the naivety of his rants. O'rielly needs to smoke more and it shows in the uptightness of his rants.
    Neither are good examples to quote.
    Leonard Nimoy, Spock.....:(

R.I.P
  • jarfarujarfaru Member Posts: 572 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Lol the op is spot on. And it amazes me how people are defending this games approach to Star Trek. Must not be true fans on the vision.
  • neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    jarfaru wrote: »
    Lol the op is spot on. And it amazes me how people are defending this games approach to Star Trek. Must not be true fans on the vision.

IDIC fail there buddy

You're not a True trek fan because you don't see the IP like I do blah blah blah
    GwaoHAD.png
  • roxbadroxbad Member Posts: 695
    edited November 2013
    bitemepwe wrote: »
    Maher smokes way too much and it shows in the naivety of his rants.

Possibly true. Maher's biggest problem (at least at the time I stopped paying any attention to him) is that he seems to have developed an infallibility complex. He seemed to come across as not being able to conceive of the possibility that he could ever be mistaken.
    O'rielly needs to smoke more and it shows in the uptightness of his rants.

O'reilly is evil. He is disingenuous for commercial, not ideological reasons. One can always hope that the crazy ones gain some lucidity. The greedy are almost never satisfied.
    Neither are good examples to quote.

Agreed.
  • aceseacese Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    The fact that you are quoting bill maher discredits your post.
  • kirkson2kirkson2 Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    neoakiraii wrote: »
    talonxv wrote: »
    Ofcourse I'm serious, and don't call me Shirley.

Edit: OP for every race you mentioned, each one attacked the federaton. And have absolutely no wish in negotiating. Voth are messing with Omega particles. Ya know the particle that can completely wipe out warp travel across the galaxy. We have a directive to prevent that. Even supersedes the Prime Directive.

Does the Federation want peace? Yes, do other people? Not so much. Sometimes the only peace can be found on the other side of war. if that's the case, I will fight that war.
    acese wrote: »
    The fact that you are quoting bill maher discredits your post.

I just thought it was funny...
    Klingons smell worse than wookies:D
  • szimszim Member Posts: 2,503 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    kirkson2 wrote: »

paraphrased from a bill maher monologue on why Moslems hate us....

I thought this sounds familiar. :D And even though he exagerated a little he is absolutely right.
  • a3001a3001 Member Posts: 1,132 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    kirkson2 wrote: »
    I just thought it was funny...

nobody's laughing with ya....must not be very funny :\
    neoakiraii wrote: »

i know right? puff puff pass plz.
    Rejoice JJ Trek people....

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10052253

Why are you not rejoicing?