test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Coliseum is now uncompleteable *Resolved!*

sentinel64sentinel64 Member Posts: 900 Arc User
edited November 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
During the desert run for Sci Captains, the little task to get to the cave is to get water. After getting the gourd and interacting with the water, the game flashes to the Season 8 intro screen and then back to your toon. Now the toon is in a hole (believe it is a fall thru map since after the event the location is a black square) and you cannot use /stuck to recover. You beam out and go back to the beginning of the desert run and the whole loop just repeats itself. There is no work around since you have to interact with the water and this lead right back to the map hole.

I am not surprised that another FE is bugged after another big update, but this is getting ridiculous... Sci Captain, avoid Coliseum until the techs get this bug resolved. :(

And I wanted the Rom/Reman Ship Shield....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    happifichappific Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I have the same issue but with an engineering captain, after dealing with the Worigul mob I get exactly the same experiance as above.
  • Options
    doffingcomradedoffingcomrade Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I've always wondered, "What part of engineering involves getting into a fight with alien dogs?". It seems as if the Engineering and Tactical jobs are reversed. I would think that as an engineer, my expertise is more suited for starting fires than fighting with dogs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    meedacthunistmeedacthunist Member Posts: 3,085 Arc User1
    edited November 2013
    Yes, it's also impossible to complete with Eng captain.
    Taking meat from defeated animal throws you under the map.

Got this bug of Federation side, but probably faction doesn't matter.
  • Options
    farktoid5000farktoid5000 Member Posts: 72 Cryptic Developer
    edited November 2013
    I see it. We have Top Men working on it.
    Follow your friendly neighborhood EQAH on Twitter! @CrypticEQAH
  • Options
    ceekayzeroceekayzero Member Posts: 411 Arc User
    edited November 2013

*eyes narrow*...Who?
  • Options
    minmacdougalminmacdougal Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    ceekayzero wrote: »
    *eyes narrow*...Who?

Top.
    (Dramatic Pause)
    Men.
  • Options
    lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    edited November 2013
    ceekayzero wrote: »
    *eyes narrow*...Who?

Top (Wait for it...) Men
  • Options
    valenn1valenn1 Member Posts: 842 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    And i thought the top men are busy with the marauding BO customization....
    Beta, LTA, CE, Multiple preorder Versions, all Addon Packs except AoY, nearly all KDF/Rom and ~50% of all Fedships, over 25 LockboxShips, Endurer of Atari's "Year of Hell", but...
    unfortunately:

NOT LOYAL ENOUGH!!!
  • Options
    imcguigaimcguiga Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Do you have an ETA for the fix? Next patch, etc?

PS This happens for my Klingon tactical officer. I think it's an issue with the cut scene not executing properly.
  • Options
    jengozjengoz Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    We have Top Men working on it.

why do people use that quote when the line implies that you aren't doing anything about it?

Sorry. that one just bugs me. like people who say "flush out" and not "flesh out"

thanks for the bug fix anyway.
    "Star Trek Online is powered by the most abundant resource in the galaxy . . . Gullibility"
  • Options
    kirksplatkirksplat Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013

Note to self.

1 specific map in a Cryptic special episode breaks, rendering said mission impossible to complete... top men on it very quickly.

1 specific map shared by hundreds of Foundry missions breaks, rendering hundreds of Foundry missions impossible to complete... 7 months pass by without a fix.

Note to self filed in appropriate category.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    kojirohellfirekojirohellfire Member Posts: 1,606 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    It's broken for Tactical too. After my character acquired all of the firewood, she's instantly loading screened into a black void under the sands of Nopada.
  • Options
    xenificationxenification Member Posts: 615 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I see it. We have Top Man working on it.

^ edited.

if you really did say that, i would be like 0.o

since when did a clothes store work for a development team :D

idk if you guys have it in the USA but we have it here they do clothes for mostly "indie" people etc lol

also please fix this :( its so damned infuriating! i want my reman shields >.<

note: broken for romulan tactical.
  • Options
    endofinfinityendofinfinity Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Same issue. Romulan Engineer.
  • Options
    philhodgsonphilhodgson Member Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I had this - try beaming upto your ship then resuming the mission.

You are returned to the map where you exit the tunnel from the Tal Shiar base, but the quest marker is still to enter the cave.

It was a bit irritating, as you have to run through the whole desert again, but there are no hostiles left, so it's only time consuming.

Btw, I completed it with my KDF Eng Orion.
  • Options
    moldie1moldie1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I'm a Romulan tactical officer, and I'm getting the same thing, leaving the desert just resets it to the start of the Desert, having to redo everything.
  • Options
    happifichappific Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Thank you for fixing this, after todays patch I was able to complete this mission. :D
  • Options
    jewgjewg Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    i had this same bug of being teleported to black room. i was tactical so after collecting wood i would be put in room. workaround was to party with engineer or science player, (assume if your are science can party with tactical player) after talking to slamek get option to do either your quest or other players. instead of collecting my wood i collected the water for party member. after i got water Party Member was teleported to the black room, but i got cut scene and completed mission.
    hope this is help to someone

side note
    just did mission again with diiferent toon had no issue maybe fixed may not, my "Mine Enemy- open hidden door" bug is still there
This discussion has been closed.