test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Sponsership-rep

crazypaladin1crazypaladin1 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
I know it says that they can only be transferred through account bank. but are you going to allow sending through mail to other characters on same account? i have 2 other characters that id like to send to but dont have the account bank to do it. wont let me in mail
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Allowing them to be used in the mail means that you could mail them to any of your friends. Unless Cryptic decides to make this decision, then your only option is to get an Account Bank.
  • crazypaladin1crazypaladin1 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    tru but ive sent account only items through mail system so......they should have a filiter system within the mail to know that you are sending it strait to one of your own characters within the account
  • foundrelicfoundrelic Member Posts: 1,380 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Sponsorship rep?

I must have missed this.
  • lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    edited November 2013
    Cryptic:"We're giving you all sponsorship tokens for reputations that are account bound!"*

Everybody: Yay, finally! Thank you Cryptic!

S8 comes out
    Everybody: "How the heck to I transfer the rep token to another one of my toons?

Cryptic:"There was an asterisk. You should have read the fine print"

*Transferring account bound items requires the use of an account bank. Unlocking the account bank requires a small donation of $10 or 1000 Zen.

Everybody: :confused::mad:
  • kalvorax#3775 kalvorax Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    tru but ive sent account only items through mail system so......they should have a filiter system within the mail to know that you are sending it strait to one of your own characters within the account

you must be a lucky one then....i know for a fact as ive tried several times using the mail system....that you CANT send account bound items through the mail
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
  • peetapipmacpeetapipmac Member Posts: 2,131 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    lucho80 wrote: »
    Cryptic:"We're giving you all sponsorship tokens for reputations that are account bound!"*

Everybody: Yay, finally! Thank you Cryptic!

S8 comes out
    Everybody: "How the heck to I transfer the rep token to another one of my toons?

Cryptic:"There was an asterisk. You should have read the fine print"

*Transferring account bound items requires the use of an account bank. Unlocking the account bank requires a small donation of $10 or 1000 Zen.

Everybody: :confused::mad:

There was no fine print. I was stated very clearly in all the patch notes and promo announcements. This was not a shock to anyone who bothered to keep up.
    It's not my fault if you feel trolled by my Disco ball... Sorry'boutit.

R.I.P. Leonard Nimoy
  • nagrom7nagrom7 Member Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    A better alternative to buying account bank slots to unlock it, is buying a subscription for 1 month, you get extra boff slots, inventory and bank slots for all your existing toons and the account bank unlocks. It's permanent even after the sub ends. Do it when you level a character too so you can get the respec tokens for them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Harden up Princess
    Looking for an Oceanic fleet? Check out our website:
    www.ausmonauts.com
  • capnshadow27capnshadow27 Member Posts: 1,731 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    So basically you are complaining that the game went F2P and you didnt get an account bank.

Buy a subscription or shell out the 10 bucks. Its not a big deal, its things like this that keep the game game going. If everyone only played free stuff then the game would collapse and shut down, also the dil - zen exchange would be left barren.

Thats your other option, 100k+ dil into the zen exchange to get the 1000 Zen. you now have an account bank for free.
    Inertia just means you can do Powerslides in you carrier!
    I am Il Shadow and i approve these Shennanigans!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]