test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Star Trek Offline???

kintishokintisho Member Posts: 1,040 Arc User
edited November 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
So after the patch (and yes my highspeed broadband is 100% ok for EVERYTHING else) I cannot stay connected for more than 3-5 minutes before "server not responding" and disconnect.... No mission is possible.. I am currently gold sub and have tested my connection repeatedly.. no errors on my end.. So is this just to be expected til my gold sub runs out and I get to miss out on the new mission and ship???
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• gypsyrougegypsyrouge Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    im kinda got the same issue... it seems every time they do some major ad on patch like the risa event this passed summer the game broke for me... and I had to reinstall the game and repatch it to make it work again... and now its happening again.... im getting annoyed with these broken game patches... and I am a life time sub on sto too... iu waited 3 days on the risa event to be fixed and needless to say they never fixed it I had to delete the game and reinstall it to work correctly.... anyhow hope ya can get back to playing soon.. im prob going to be installing the game all afternoon again......
  • kintishokintisho Member Posts: 1,040 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    gypsyrouge wrote: »
    im kinda got the same issue... it seems every time they do some major ad on patch like the risa event this passed summer the game broke for me... and I had to reinstall the game and repatch it to make it work again... and now its happening again.... im getting annoyed with these broken game patches... and I am a life time sub on sto too... iu waited 3 days on the risa event to be fixed and needless to say they never fixed it I had to delete the game and reinstall it to work correctly.... anyhow hope ya can get back to playing soon.. im prob going to be installing the game all afternoon again......

so I just had a 1 hour skype conference with 0 latency issues.... this is a game issue but whats funny is it makes me disconnect and reconnect from my wifi to get back into the game.. I thought one of the benefits of ARC (outside of the supposed bonuses that never happened) was a superior playability... WTF.. Have done the reinstall before and it hasn't helped.. usually server becomes SLIGHTLY more stable over time...
  • mvp333mvp333 Member Posts: 509 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    This happened to me until I got an external wireless antenna, which apparently magically fixed everything.
  • jarheardjarheard Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    exactly the same problem..we currently got several thread in different variation about it in the bug section yet not a single word from any dev ..bahh