test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Red Light on Launcher *Resolved!*

dinoyipidinoyipi Member Posts: 141 Arc User
edited October 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
The "Server Status" light on the launcher erroneously says that the servers are still down, yet I am able to log on and play.
For personal reasons, I've left Star Trek Online.
Post edited by dinoyipi on

Comments

• pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited October 2013
    Known, we're working to resolve :)

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • zi76zi76 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Known, we're working to resolve :)

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Wait, so are the servers down or not?

I haven't been able to log on since the patch. I thought that my patch downloaded incorrectly, so I uninstalled and repatched STO, but it stays the same.
    edited October 2013
    zi76 wrote: »
    Wait, so are the servers down or not?

I haven't been able to log on since the patch. I thought that my patch downloaded incorrectly, so I uninstalled and repatched STO, but it stays the same.

It's up, but the indicator light is incorrect. Apologies for the misunderstanding.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
    edited October 2013
    It's up, but the indicator light is incorrect. Apologies for the misunderstanding.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Oh, well, thank you for the information, Brandon.

I'll continue trying to fix things on my end, then.
  • johnnyjohnny1969johnnyjohnny1969 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I just brought up the launcher for the first time after today's patch about 30 minutes ago, in addition to the indicator light showing red....the game is not patching for me. Anybody else having this problem?

EDIT: Nevermind...there it goes.

:cool:
  • k668k668 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Geez, I've been killing an hour watching silly videos on the web, waiting for the green light. :rolleyes: But thanks for pointing it out, it probably would have taken me quite a while before I would have tried and figured it out.
    edited October 2013
    I just brought up the launcher for the first time after today's patch about 30 minutes ago, in addition to the indicator light showing red....the game is not patching for me. Anybody else having this problem?

:cool:

Mine patched, but then when I go to load STO, it just freezes at the gigantic CRYPTIC sign and the loading bar doesn't appear, so nothing happens.

Just now, the server light (it was registering offline incorrectly) turned green for me, but it still doesn't load.
    edited October 2013
    Now it's working.
    edited October 2013
    The "red light" issue is resolved :)

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=