test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Foundry Files Episode 42: Purity 4: Of Vision

This week, we cover some awesome Foundry news dropped by Geko, review Purity 4: Of Vision, discuss puzzles and jump into some community feedback!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kaw714WxqX0
Post edited by admiralmurphy1 on

Comments

• Options
    stoutesstoutes Member Posts: 4,219 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Good show again guys, have to relisten to give proper feedback (kind of a headache at the moment).

But nonetheless, good show! Finally a bit more positive feedback about Purity :D:P.
  • Options
    donperkdonperk Member Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Thanks for covering the news from Geko... your 'cast is the first place I've heard any of that.
  • Options
    admiralmurphy1admiralmurphy1 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    donperk wrote: »
    Thanks for covering the news from Geko... your 'cast is the first place I've heard any of that.

Yeah I was surprised how great that news was and where it came from. I forget who pointed me to that interview saying there was indeed 2 minutes of foundry stuff out of the 2 hour interview, but those 2 minutes were some of the best news I've heard for Foundry in awhile.
  • Options
    kirksplatkirksplat Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Yeah I was surprised how great that news was and where it came from. I forget who pointed me to that interview saying there was indeed 2 minutes of foundry stuff out of the 2 hour interview, but those 2 minutes were some of the best news I've heard for Foundry in awhile.

Have you guys messed around with NW's 3d editor? It's a mess.

Seriously, try to build something with it. It's wacky, unstable, and constantly frustrating to use.

I'm a little skeptical that a STO version will be an improvement over the one in NW. Maybe it will since our camera isn't so frustrating.

But, seriously, try to build on platforms in the sky in NW. Last time I tried, I couldn't manually edit the Y coordinates in 3d mode, I was falling through the objects. My coordinates were resetting or not responding. And I couldn't move the camera around in freecam to look at stuff while using the 3d edit.

My first impression was good. Then I tried to use the thing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]