test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Advanced Romulan Drone Ship is not showing up in Dilithium store

kevlintallfellowkevlintallfellow Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I was going to buy an Advanced Romulan Drone Ship hangar item from the Dilithium store, but it's not showing up in the list of hangar items.

I can see other hangar items for ships that my character doesn't currently own, and they're greyed out as they should be, while clicking on them shows the message informing the player which ship they must own to purchase that hangar item. However, the Advanced Romulan Drone Ship hangar item isn't even on the list.

I've tried accessing the Dilithium store from three different locations (basic UI button, KDF shipyard, RR shipyard), thinking that maybe it was a bug in a particular store's connection to the database, but they're all the same: no Advanced Romulan Drone Ship.

I tried dismissing all three dreadnought ships from my ship list and checking the store. I tried claiming each variant individually and putting them in my ship list one by one and then checking the store. All of these things had the same result:

Advanced Romulan Drone Ships are not currently available for purchase from any Dilithium store in-game.
Post edited by kevlintallfellow on

Comments

• zix74itaelitezix74itaelite Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    open dilithium store-->special items and boxes-->special items (last on the list)
  • kevlintallfellowkevlintallfellow Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Thanks for the help!

This is not intuitive at all. When someone is looking for hangar items, they look in the ship equipment section under "hangar". It's actually *counter*intuitive, because other hangar items (Orion Interceptors, Marauders, etc.) from other Z-store ships are listed under ship equipment, and not special items.