test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Missing Veteran Rewards - Ticket ID #2,043,225

daemonhelddaemonheld Member Posts: 286 Arc User
edited October 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I am a lifetime subscriber with 1365 days. I've made a new character, and I am missing a lot of my vet rewards. I do not have my costume slots, vet or paid for. I don't have my vet uniform options. I do not have my additional ship slots, paid for or vet. I do not have access to the veteran ship material, nor the "fireworks" emote (usually obtained by interacting with a console in the Shipyard area on Earth Space Dock.)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• tanglepixietanglepixie Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    For some reason, although veteran rewards used to be applied at L1, you don't get them now until L5, except for the 100 day one. Seems a rather pointless change to me, but there it is. My last character had the same problem.
  • daemonhelddaemonheld Member Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    For some reason, although veteran rewards used to be applied at L1, you don't get them now until L5, except for the 100 day one. Seems a rather pointless change to me, but there it is. My last character had the same problem.

Well, at least that's an answer..

I assume they did it to make it more "fair" due to the Roms being locked out until they can choose their ally. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the response.

Jolan'tru