test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Andorian Phaser Beam Array Bug

captyoung01captyoung01 Member Posts: 311 Arc User
edited January 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
The Fleet Andorian Phaser Beam Arrays that I have on my ship are not working correctly, by this I mean I have been experiencing Energy Weapons failing to fire for a short duration, the beams at times are not firing on targets, but firing on own my ship, and there are times when I hear an . . . echo of the Andorian Phaser sounds firing (Mostly after using Fire At Will I).

Anyone else using these weapons getting similar effects? I think the Andorian Phasers are bugged.
Post edited by captyoung01 on

Comments

• rononmarononma Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    The Fleet Andorian Phaser Beam Arrays that I have on my ship are not working correctly, by this I mean I have been experiencing Energy Weapons failing to fire for a short duration, the beams at times are not firing on targets, but firing on own my ship, and there are times when I hear an . . . echo of the Andorian Phaser sounds firing (Mostly after using Fire At Will I).

Anyone else using these weapons getting similar effects? I think the Andorian Phasers are bugged.
    I just brought my Oddy out of dry dock with 6 of the Andorian Advanced beam arrays on it. I haven't noticed the other issues you mentioned, but I am getting horrible sound FX from them.
    ~Sent via Carrier Pigeon~
  • andromos27andromos27 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I can confirm the "echo" you describe from the fire at will ability,