test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

missing suty officers????

slachanceslachance Member Posts: 144 Arc User
edited October 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I have a duty officer assignment available...

requires entertainer.... I purchase 3 from the exchange.....

for some reason the assignment is still saying missing required duty officer.

I tried to confirm the entertainers were in my roster when I notice not a single of my 79 duty officers are showing up.
Post edited by slachance on

Comments

• wolfpacknzwolfpacknz Member Posts: 783 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Yeah have the same issue, been going on for a while now
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ***Disenchanted***
    Real Join Date: Monday, 17 May 2010
  • daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Have you tried pulling down the Selection Window on the DO Roster List and clicking on RESET?

Not sure if it will work, but worth a try.

:cool:
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • wolfieebryanwolfieebryan Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Sure you buy the right ones? Need to be careful what ones you buy from the exchange.
  • slachanceslachance Member Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I think I may have figured it out.... entertainers as well as bartenders and refugees are all civilians...

I noticed I had the same problem when purchased a bartender... then today I purchased refugees however today I aimed for specific qualities to get purple reward from assignment....

One of the purple requirements for my refugee was founder of federation (FF) so I purchased a refugee that was FF and I was able to use it for my assignment...

That led me to compare the differences between my refugee and the other civilians I have purchased and I noticed 1 thing.... Under the department heading of the DO status my refugee had the federation logo... The other civilians did not.... they had the klingnon logo..... would seem that when purchasing civilians (at least) you have to make sure they come from the federation and not from the KDF or romulus.....

At least that is my theory.....
  • hevachhevach Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    It's that way with all doffs - if they're the wrong faction you can have them, but you can't slot them or put them on assignments. The usable item toggle in the exchange does work for doffs, even if it's spotty to nonfunctional with other exchange categories.
  • elandarkskyelandarksky Member Posts: 1,013 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Something i have noticed is, if you use the filters in the main roster e.g. Select only explosive officers, and then change your toons, the settings remain, your next toon will be filtered for explosive officers.

Now the damnable thing is.. if the second toon doesnt have a doff that the first too filtered you cant UNfilter it, because the specialization explosive officer from the example, wont be in the list to check/uncheck the filter

So i think its that, or a mix of that, and wrong faction doff :p
    [Combat (Self)] Your Bite deals 2378 (1475) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother.
  • slachanceslachance Member Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    hevach wrote: »
    It's that way with all doffs - if they're the wrong faction you can have them, but you can't slot them or put them on assignments. The usable item toggle in the exchange does work for doffs, even if it's spotty to nonfunctional with other exchange categories.

Where do you find the "usable item" toggle?