test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fertengi voice at ESD

embrosilembrosil Member Posts: 163 Arc User
edited October 2013 in Graphical and Sound Issues
Hello, I logged in today and in ESD I can hear that Ferengi from gamma quadrant mission speaking her lines over and over. And I am not alone according to zone chat. Please fix it.

EDIT: Restarted and hear a Klingon speech and then a cloaking effect in a loop. Please fix it as it drives people crazy.
Post edited by embrosil on

Comments

• captexpendablecaptexpendable Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Probably related: I keep hearing some of Hakeev's dialogue and the Klingon War Song from Doomsday Machine while on Drozana. Seems to be limited to the wing with the Lobi vendor.
  • paulymanpaulyman Member Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    sound is borked all over. was on ds9 and heard a series of very loud explosions the whole time I was on the station. every time I map move in space some random voice over from one of the episodes plays. at first it freaked me out I warp into BU to hear "no matter where you go my spies see you" I was like WOAH.
  • incaroadsincaroads Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I've heard all of those at Drozana, plus a non-stop red alert klaxon in system space.
  • grouchyotakugrouchyotaku Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    And at ESD this morning, there is the evil voice of 'Boniken, Boniken, I see you...' as well as a singing suicidal klingon just moments before diving into the mouth of the Doomsday Machine...

(now if this way Halloween, or Friday the 13th, this might be appropriate... but...)
  • erei1erei1 Member Posts: 4,081 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I have a "join an audio channel" everytime I log on ESD, can be related.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • gulberatgulberat Member Posts: 5,505 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I had the ongoing red alert on one toon (but not on the other) in sector space last night. Very, VERY annoying.

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM for more. :-)
    Proudly F2P.  Signature image by gulberat. Avatar image by balsavor.deviantart.com.
  • xlocutusofborgxxlocutusofborgx Member Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Same here, numerous sound files being played through out the game. Nice job as always...
    borgsignaturecopy2-zpse8618517.png
    R E S I S T A N C E - I S - F U T I L E
  • rifter1969rifter1969 Member Posts: 654 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Yep getting it too.. rather annoying and distracting
  • mbp101287mbp101287 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Now I've started having the red alert klaxon playing on the login screen. If I don't make sure to click off the game so the sound mutes itself, it keeps going on indefinitely even once logged out.
  • smokeybacon90smokeybacon90 Member Posts: 2,252 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Trolls are doing this intentionally. It is not a bug.
    EnYn9p9.jpg
  • donkeybong420donkeybong420 Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    edited October 2013
    Trolls are doing this intentionally. It is not a bug.

Unless these "trolls" are cryptic devs, you're totally wrong. 100%

I have voice chat disabled so I hear no sounds from other players' mics. Also, as I said in the post directly before yours, I was hearing it on the login screen before I even logged on.
  • erei1erei1 Member Posts: 4,081 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    mbp101287 wrote: »
    Unless these "trolls" are cryptic devs, you're totally wrong. 100%

I have voice chat disabled so I hear no sounds from other players' mics. Also, as I said in the post directly before yours, I was hearing it on the login screen before I even logged on.
    What, do you really think having 2leetas + 1 red alert + a ferengi talking AT THE SAME TIME (just had that on DS9), is an event ? What kind of event is that ? A troll event perhaps ?
    It was so damn annoying I had to play without sound.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ficrficr Member Posts: 235 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I've heard this too.

Ex-CoH players, Please add the chat channel "CoX STO"
    edited October 2013
    erei1 wrote: »
    What, do you really think having 2leetas + 1 red alert + a ferengi talking AT THE SAME TIME (just had that on DS9), is an event ? What kind of event is that ? A troll event perhaps ?
    It was so damn annoying I had to play without sound.

No, my point was that it was a widespread bug, not trolls as the poster I was replying to had stated.
  • sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I thought I was going mad until I saw others experiencing the dame thing.

Strange bug...... :/
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• comtedeloach2comtedeloach2 Member Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I had the klaxton and the Boniken sounds the other night, and I swear there is a guy running around in an outfit dressed like the Joker with face makeup and everything and he caused it. He was also shooting those damn balloons everywhere.