test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Crystalline Cataclysm - Crashes to desktop on loading

bottleofhatebottleofhate Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
it seems like no matter what i have tried to do to see if i can correct this issue myself. every time i take a random char that meets all requirements for Crystalline Cataclysm, i can join the queue then wait for the engage button and click on it, once that happens the game acts like it will load into the event and then the game crashes and i am right back to my desktop with no clue as to what just happened. then when i reload the client and login and select the char i was just trying to do the event with they are unable to login until after that event is over. if i try to login during that time i get stuck in a endless loop of the client crashing while loading into the event. before all of this i can join any other events and they all work just great and they all run smoothly. yet the only event i am unable to do is Crystalline Cataclysm. so does anyone know of a possible setting i may need to change for video/audio that might be causing this to happen? i set all settings back to default to see if that would help but it seems to have no effect on joining the event.
Post edited by bottleofhate on

Comments

• jefster86jefster86 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    same problem here,always getting to the loading screen and then it crashes over and over again.
    noticed that it trys to patch something befor it crashes
  • bottleofhatebottleofhate Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    magically i was able to sit here for several hours last night to do crystalline on several chars. but today i login with the same computer and the same chars and i start this crash TRIBBLE all over again. how is it that last night i was able to do all this and today it crashes hardcore back to the desktop on any char i try to do it with? i have made no changes in game or to my desktop settings at all since last time i was able to do this event. yet today it geeks out like a bag lady who lost her bag. and this seems to be getting no response to any help from perfect world or cryptic. and this is a timed event? how much of it will i get to do before i run out of time to collect all the shards i need to complete this event? or will i even get to finish it yet? i couldn't finish this before due to this same issue with the game and i was using other computers as well at the time. so i hope this event comes back several more times and pretty often due to the fact i only get to complete it a couple times each time the event is on in its expected time of existence. well, i guess i will go off and play another game until this issue gets resolved....again...