test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Rom cannot use Omega / KHG Costume at Tailor

2»

Comments

• fataiityx3fataiityx3 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Testing after the patch today, still the same issues as before.

KDF rom KHG Type XI,XII, Adapted show up but are missing parts: neck, helm, upper arm bracers.

KDF rom Omega Type 1/2/3 do not show up what so ever in pull down menu's in all slots.
  • tpalelenatpalelena Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Mark XII Omega works for fed romulans.
    Let us wear Swimsuits on Foundry maps or bridges please! I would pay zen for that.
  • fataiityx3fataiityx3 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Yeah I updated the first post to include only KDF Romulans,

Question for you tp, do all the Maco parts work for Fed Roms? Right now KDF rom can use all 4 KHG types but we are missing items from them.
    edited July 2013
    The mark XI maco seemed to work fine on tribble.
    Let us wear Swimsuits on Foundry maps or bridges please! I would pay zen for that.
  • gavinrunebladegavinruneblade Member Posts: 3,894 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Another couple of KDF Rom costume issues:
    Warrior Skirt/Decorated Skirt are not usable by Kling-Romulans, which means klingon and alien boffs can't wear them.

Neither of the temporal uniforms were useable either (korath and jumpsuit).

This may or may not be limited to male KDF-Romulans a I only have a male to test with.
  • crayziercrayzier Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Still can't customize my Omega outfit on my fed aligned Romulan.
    I can't select Omega from the pull down menu at the character costume customization, it's greyed out.

Really annoys me, since I see fed aligned rommies with customized omega uniforms every day.
  • theprophet8theprophet8 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    So are there any updates on the costume unlock? Did anybody get it to work?
    The Omega Mk XI set does not work for my fed-allied Romulan, will the Mk XII do?
  • ez55119ez55119 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Was hoping to see some reason on here for my Fed/ Reman male to not have the Omega costume option in the tailor after the project unlock. Completed the costume project for my MK XII Omega ground set with no option to utilize the unlock like many others in this post. A bit of a bummer.
  • potatobob7potatobob7 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Omega Mk XI and XII costumes don't work for my federation romulan either, but elite omega works for some reason.
    edited August 2013
    Omega mark XII works on my female fed romulan.
  • colonelchenchuancolonelchenchuan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I just started skimming after page 2 so forgive me if this has been mentioned...

In creating the ugly and clunky and user unfriendly "Basic" tailor settings, some functions have been deleted or moved. Its a horrible bad design all the way around.

Its very unintuitive but picking uniform categories is actually under the HEAD button.

You can pick from the HEAD section and then when you go to the uniform section you have additional options.

I know Omega/Off Duty works but I have been waiting for them to verify if Romulans will ever get their own versions before I waste Zen on items I will likely never use.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rhylethxrhylethx Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    And no comments from Cryptic. Isn't that nice.

Unless they can start putting bug fixes into lock boxes, I'm not sure they care.
  • omikulinomikulin Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Hey all,

I'm having the same problem on my Romulan (kdf allied) with MK XII Omega Force set.

I have made a gm ticket in relation to this issue, and linked this thread in my ticket (also linked another thread with the same issue).

I'd advise everyone to submit bug reports before sending gm ticket, and note that you have done so in the ticket so they don't just fob you off with 'submit a bug report'.

If I receive any positive news I'll post here.
    edited September 2013
    Recently you requested personal assistance from our on-line support center. Below is a summary of your request and our response.

We appreciate your patience as we worked to resolve this issue.

Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.

To access your question from our support site, click here.

Subject
    Omega Force Costume 2

Discussion Thread
    Response Via Email (Customer Support) 09/03/2013 11:34 AM

Hello

Based on the information you've provided your issue may be the result of a currently unknown game play bug. While we understand you would like us to be able to resolve your issue quickly, some issues require further development from departments outside our control and cannot be resolved by a GM.

With that said, we would like to encourage you to submit a Bug Report, with your findings, directly to our QA team. This may be done by selecting 'Bug Report' from the list of available help options. Do note that Bug Reports are reviewed by members of the QA team, however you will not be able to edit or view any reported bugs. Additionally, Bug Reports do not receive personalized responses.

Please rest assured that our developers work to resolve all bugs as quickly as possible.

In the future, to help us provide the highest quality service to our players, please use the "Report a Bug" button in the Help and Support menu, rather than "Request GM Help", when reporting possible bugs that may not require immediate intervention by a GM.

Thank you for playing Star Trek Online.

Perfect World Support
    Check out the new Fury of the Feywild module for Neverwinter.

Customer By Web Form 09/03/2013 12:21 AM
    Sorry for all the updates, but I am really trying to get as much information for you as possible.

This thread also pertains to the same problem:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=12147101

In particular, post #5 is relevant to my problem.

Customer By Web Form 09/02/2013 11:49 PM
    I note that I have already filed a bug report in relation to this issue. I am looking for direct support to resolve it.
    Customer By Web Form 09/02/2013 11:46 PM
    http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=502881

In relation to this thread I realised I don't have the exact same problem, as it would appear that the OP had a piece of the mk xii set prior to the introduction of the rep system.

My character obtained all 3 pieces AFTER the introduction of the new system.

Customer By Web Form 09/02/2013 11:41 PM
    Addendum:

I note that this is my fifth character, all of my previous characters have mk xii MACO or KHG uniforms, so please be aware that I DO know how to put the uniform on at the tailor. As I stated in my OP, the drop-down-menu in the "head" section only shows "Uniform", "formalwear" and "off-duty". It does NOT display Omega Force at all.

I have found two threads in your forums in relation to this issue:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=738261

(other Romulan characters having problems with Omega Force/KHG costumes)

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=502881

(OP has the same problem as me).

I hope this additional information will assist you in resolving my issue.

Customer By Web Form 08/31/2013 09:40 PM

I just completed my Mk XII Omega Force ground set and the associated costume unlock. However, I can't choose Omega Force from the drop down menu at the tailor (it is still only showing the options from before; "Uniform"; "Formalwear"; and "Off Duty").

My character is a Romulan allied with the KDF.

Question Reference #130831-001849
    Product Level 1: Star Trek Online
    Category Level 1: Customer Support
    Category Level 2: Gameplay
    Date Created: 08/31/2013 09:40 PM
    Last Updated: 09/03/2013 11:34 AM
    Connection Type:
    Date/Time of Problem:
    Character: S'Ten
    Server: Holodeck
    edited September 2013
    So even though:

a) I told them I had already submitted a bug report, and
    b) even though I linked several threads (of which there are more to be found) where people have expressed this problem, and
    c) in spite of the fact that PWE have even replied to some of the threads and MANY players have clearly submitted bug reports:

They cut and pasted me a generic reply saying it was the result of a 'currently unknown gameplay bug' and that I should submit a bug report.

Awesome.
    edited September 2013
    If anyone is still watching this thread, I still can't get the style 2 costume to work.

However, upon unlocking "Omega Force Shadow Operative" and "Style 3", I am able to equip all parts of the style 3 costume (Omega Force Harvester) set.

Hope this may also work for some of you. :)