test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mailbox bug

margus3margus3 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
edited October 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I expierence that that my mailbox stopped working in 3 weeks ago by now all items in exchange expire is lost i never see mails from ppl. I not have only this problem but i know many members in fleet.

Its impossible to get items from mail terminal too.

Here is my little video to show problem how that looks for me

http://youtu.be/M-_CyShhUyY
Post edited by margus3 on

Comments

• saegiosaegio Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    yea I can definitely confirm that. The mailbox is blinking and ringing every 1-2 min but there is actually no email incoming. When I have expired sales on exchange I practically loose all those items, there is never anything attached.

Already lost a Boff worth many million EC and wrote ticket ages ago but as always those tickets are ignored.

The mail system is totally screwed I would never trust it with any attachments as it is now.
    [SIGPIC]2e0slyf.jpg[/SIGPIC]
  • dreamcaster4dreamcaster4 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    This bug definitely needs to be bumped.

It is a HUGE ISSUE...

A clear summarisation of it for any other player reading this you'll probably experience the exact same statements that appear below:

- The mailbox icon is constantly flashing green (indication new mail)

- Around every 10 minutes or so (may vary) you can click this icon and for a brief second see the mail that is unread highlighted yellow which then promptly disappears

- Deleting your mail doesn't help (or at least it hasn't for me)

- Logging in again doesn't help

- Items sent to either yourself or to others or being claimed back from exchange are lost to the update. Players including myself have lost extreme amounts of money due to this.

- If there are any other issues please state them below. Cryptic need to know this and fix it soon or else they'll have a mob of angry players...

On a side note: They may well have realised this, however we need to make them make it obvious to us that they are fixing it and entice them to do it as fast as possible.
  • diabolical91diabolical91 Member Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    This bug definitely needs to be bumped.

It is a HUGE ISSUE...

A clear summarisation of it for any other player reading this you'll probably experience the exact same statements that appear below:

- The mailbox icon is constantly flashing green (indication new mail)

- Around every 10 minutes or so (may vary) you can click this icon and for a brief second see the mail that is unread highlighted yellow which then promptly disappears

- Deleting your mail doesn't help (or at least it hasn't for me)

- Logging in again doesn't help

- Items sent to either yourself or to others or being claimed back from exchange are lost to the update. Players including myself have lost extreme amounts of money due to this.

- If there are any other issues please state them below. Cryptic need to know this and fix it soon or else they'll have a mob of angry players...

On a side note: They may well have realised this, however we need to make them make it obvious to us that they are fixing it and entice them to do it as fast as possible.

i'm also getting these I see the green flashing And seeing some unread when I open the mail box PLEASE fix This!
  • daddytrekdaddytrek Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I also have this issue, missing mail, missing returned items! A fundamental flaw in the basics of the game that has to be fixed as a priority.