test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lobi Store Promo Live! (Part 2) [Now Ended]

pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
edited September 2013 in Galactic News Network [PC]
Your votes are in and, due to the results being so close, the Temporal Destroyer* AND Jem'Hadar Dreadnought Carrier are 40% off (price reduced from 800 to 480 Lobi Crystals) in the Lobi Store from now until server maintenance starts on Thursday, September 12, 2013!

In addition, almost all** items in the Lobi Store are still being discounted by 15% until server maintenance starts on Thursday, September 12, 2013! Now's the time to pick up those items you've saving up for.

We hope you enjoy this promo!

*Opening the reward pack that contains the Temporal ship will grant you one (1) faction specific Temporal ship
**Any new Elachi items, as well as items that items that normally cost below 10 Lobi Crystals, are excluded from this discount. The Photonic Tactical Officer has now reverted to being 15% off until the date and time mentioned above.
Post edited by pwebranflakes on

Comments

• neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Niiiiiice:eek:
    GwaoHAD.png
  • johnny1051johnny1051 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    2-For! I'm torn! WHYYYYYY!!! :D

Nice job guys, loving the sales!

Rough month for Lobi hoarders! (me)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ash352ash352 Member Posts: 235 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Very nice. I was hoping you would do this since they were so close. Good to know that it happened. :)
  • z3ndor99z3ndor99 Member Posts: 1,391 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Oh cryptic with these offers you are really spoiling us!!!
  • belenulbelenul Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I have to say that is a beautiful and very humanitarian thing that you do PW... Really in the spirit of the United Federation of Planets :)
  • lan451lan451 Member Posts: 3,386 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    That's really cool of you guys to do that.

Although when I saw that the Temporal Destroyer won, I went ahead and got my JHDC. Kind of wish you guys would tell me these things before hand lol. Not really mad...just mildly irritated perhaps. Anyways, this is still good news for those who wanted a JHDC.
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter
  • dareo1dareo1 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Outstanding I was going to buy the Temp destroyer and try to trade for JHDC but now I can get the one I wanted. Cheers mate very noble act.
  • origcaptainquackorigcaptainquack Member Posts: 614 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    is there going to be a 3rd lobi store special and survey?
  • ussultimatumussultimatum Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Smart move.
  • jockey1979jockey1979 Member Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Love it Cryptic !!!!

Get us to vote on on, put 2 on sale !!!

This folks, is how to churn mixed feelings from people, which one to buy eh !!! lolz

Can you all say bye bye to your Lobi you have been saving :P
  • gholendhorgholendhor Member Posts: 447 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    It's nice that they put this stuff on sale at a discount,but they need to do something so people can get Lobi crystals by doing a mission.not everyone playing this game can afford to buy lots of lockbox keys and duty officer packs.they can try to earn EC so they can get them off the exchange but that is time consuming and a lot of people will miss out on this discount because they won't earn enough Lobi in time.My hope is that in the future when they do this again they can add a few missions to earn lobi.Might be a good to make the Risa flying high mission for lobi,give us a chance to use the floaters for something other then a space filler in our inventory between summer events.
  • trhrangerxmltrhrangerxml Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Sweet! I already have both, but it is nice to see.
    Hi, my name is: Elim Garak, Former Cardassian Oppressor

LTS, here since...when did this game launch again? :D
  • brigadooombrigadooom Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Not bad...
    ----
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ussultimatumussultimatum Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    gholendhor wrote: »
    not everyone playing this game can afford to buy lots of lockbox keys and duty officer packs.they can try to earn EC so they can get them off the exchange but that is time consuming and a lot of people will miss out on this discount because they won't earn enough Lobi in time.

Luckily those people who can't afford those things can play the game for free and do not actually need any of the items from the Lobi store.

The lobi store, and lockbox key sales, are easily two of the biggest factors that fund the game's future development.

If you can't afford it, don't worry about it. Log in, enjoy the game.
  • kingdoxykingdoxy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    It's nice that they put this stuff on sale at a discount,but they need to do something so people can get Lobi crystals by doing a mission.not everyone playing this game can afford to buy lots of lockbox keys and duty officer packs.they can try to earn EC so they can get them off the exchange but that is time consuming and a lot of people will miss out on this discount because they won't earn enough Lobi in time.My hope is that in the future when they do this again they can add a few missions to earn lobi.Might be a good to make the Risa flying high mission for lobi,give us a chance to use the floaters for something other then a space filler in our inventory between summer events.

Its a F2P MMO. Its either pay or grind your face off. And honestly we're kinda lucky to have the option to buy the keys from the cash shop and for EC.
  • dustrethdustreth Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Thank you Cryptic for this generous offer to blend the rules by selling not 1 but 2 ships on discount.:cool:
  • allarian210allarian210 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Sweet!!!!!
  • cerritourugcerritourug Member Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Yes! I could use this ship for my PVP tactical character!
    I just need 200 loby, and I have the money to buy the duty packs! Is perfect..

But.. one moment, my tactical character has no reputation, and the grind for my main character make me wish I never have to do that again..

Ok War Thunder, have my money! Yak 9 and B-27, here I go!!

Maybe next time Cryptic.

Division Hispana
    www.divisionhispana.com
  • darthpostaldarthpostal Member Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Wow! That's unexpected!

Thank you, Cryptic, for this move, both ships are awesome!
  • benoliverwillockbenoliverwillock Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Interesting move...

I wouldn't say the votes were close, there was 100 between them, but at least this way the value of the Temporal Destroyer wont be too badly affected.

If there's one thing to learn here, its that being vocal certainly gets you what you want!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fosterfacefosterface Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Rad! I'll take both, tyvm.
  • fraghul2000fraghul2000 Member Posts: 1,590 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    So the ship went from ~$180 to ~$100 worth of lockbox keys...
  • sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    So the ship went from ~$180 to ~$100 worth of lockbox keys...

Still $75-80 too much for being a micro transaction. Though even then it is pushing it.....
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• farmallmfarmallm Member Posts: 4,630 Arc User
    edited September 2013

I agree on this. Most I have on 1 character is about 30. I don't have the funds right now for money transactions to buy the keys out right. I don't have the EC either, as I never hit over the 10 mil cap. That was even after doing the Romulan Rep. As all I did was break even. There is several items I like to get. But the means is not really there to help get them.
    Enterprise%20C_zpsrdrf3v8d.jpg

USS Casinghead NCC 92047 launched 2350
    Fleet Admiral Stowe - Dominion War Vet.
  • farmallmfarmallm Member Posts: 4,630 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    This is a very sweet deal. However I don't have the funds right now to buy enough keys to hit the price. Plus what $ I will buy on Zen is going to my new Romulan Ship I want to have. Even with EC of buying the keys. As they usually run around 1.5 mil a piece. With me hadn't even got close to the 10 mil mark that kills the key or buying it from the exchange. Currently Lobi is kinda out of my reach for now.

Hope the sell comes back again. Perhaps by then I will be able to get one. Cause I tend to start buying keys with $ after I get the ships and other stuff from the C Store first.
    Enterprise%20C_zpsrdrf3v8d.jpg

USS Casinghead NCC 92047 launched 2350
    Fleet Admiral Stowe - Dominion War Vet.
  • yreodredyreodred Member Posts: 3,527 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Cryptic being so generous lately, i am afraid with what they will come up with in the future...
    "...'With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured...the first thought forbidden...the first freedom denied--chains us all irrevocably.' ... The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged. I fear that today--" - (TNG) Picard, quoting Judge Aaron Satie

A tale of two Picards
    (also applies to Star Trek in general)
  • wayofderawayofdera Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    :)Cryptic,

This is a great deal, too bad I already own a Romulan temporal destroyer. Also, just wanted to point out, I have zen and lobi credits earmarked for any new Romulan items/versions you might add to the game....
  • nagrom7nagrom7 Member Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Huh, both discounted. Well I was totally expecting a move like th...WHHAAAAAAAAAA?!!? :eek:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Harden up Princess
    Looking for an Oceanic fleet? Check out our website:
    www.ausmonauts.com
  • twamtwam Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I have to say, doing a good job on the "keeping the player base happy"-department, lately. Good on you.
  • wobblesidewobbleside Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    One of the nice things about this is that exchange prices on these ships have crashed hard for the time being. They are both 65m~, that's 10 romulan doff packs if you want something to sell for EC which is 2750 zen or ~30 bucks. Which is cheaper than they've ever been.
This discussion has been closed.