test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

If I were epileptic..

sitheachsitheach Member Posts: 5 Arc User
edited September 2013 in PvP Gameplay
I might have a real problem playing in Kerrat.

Big green screen flashes, and if it's populated then it's at an almost constant rate.

So is there a way to disable that TRIBBLE?
Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation. ~ Oscar Wilde
Post edited by sitheach on

Comments

• virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Oh, when you mentioned it - I thought you were talking about the Nukara Web Mines and the bright flashing screen filling blinding stuff that takes place when dropped on a Cube...
  • sitheachsitheach Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Oh, when you mentioned it - I thought you were talking about the Nukara Web Mines and the bright flashing screen filling blinding stuff that takes place when dropped on a Cube...

idk what it is.. maybe both? All I know is my screen is constantly flashing and it's beyond distracting!
    Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation. ~ Oscar Wilde
  • alax2011alax2011 Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    sitheach wrote: »
    idk what it is.. maybe both? All I know is my screen is constantly flashing and it's beyond distracting!

This is pvp related how?
    I know karret is a pvp map, but the explosions are a graphic not a pvp...
    edited September 2013
    alax2011 wrote: »
    This is pvp related how?

who cares, be more petty.
  • maicake716maicake716 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    sitheach wrote: »
    who cares, be more petty.

i think his point was, of all the forum sections to post on, the pvp one is the least likely to get a response in.
    mancom wrote: »
    Frankly, I think the only sound advice that one can give new players at this time is to stay away from PVP in STO.
    Science pvp at its best-http://www.youtube.com/user/matteo716
    Do you even Science Bro?
  • aquitaine985aquitaine985 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Have you considered looking in the Graphics Section?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    @Aquitaine985
    Lag Industries STO PvP Fleet - Executive
    A Sad Panda of Industrial calibre.
    2010: This is Cryptic PvP. Please hold the line, your call is very important to us...
    edited September 2013
    alax2011 wrote: »
    This is pvp related how?
    Have you considered looking in the Graphics Section?

No. Because it's not a graphical issue. It's a pvp gameplay issue.
  • renimaltrenimalt Member Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I'm a little confused as to how it's a pvp gameplay issue, since what you've described is pretty much that the graphics of Ker'rat are bothering you, not the gameplay.

If it's giant green/white explosions, it might be exploding Borg cubes nearby. The flash generated by those tend to be large, bright, and have a distinct green/white tinge.
    Resist viewer! See shield/hull resists! Read about it here!