What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lobi Store Promo Voting - Round 2 [Voting has ended]

Comments

• Options
    daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Looks like this race is gonna need a photo-finish!

:cool:

I wonder if They will do both if it's a Tie??
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • Options
    lan451lan451 Member Posts: 3,386 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    daveyny wrote: »
    Looks like this race is gonna need a photo-finish!

:cool:

If it's a tie, then the Lobi store will explode and out of the ashes will rise the Temporal Jem'Hadar Dreadnought Carrier Destroyer. :eek:
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter
  • Options
    stumpfgobsstumpfgobs Member Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    daveyny wrote: »

Each gets 20% then.:P
  • Options
    captainoblivouscaptainoblivous Member Posts: 2,284 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Oh good grief. Just as I bought the jem dread for 680 lobi, lo and behold there's a possiblity that it's going to be up for even less.
    Bugger.

Oh well, I guess I'll have to troll people and vote for the tal shiar boat :P

####anythingbutthejemdreadplease####
    I need a beer.

• Options
    phaubemphaubem Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Go Jem'Hadar Dreadnought Carrier.
  • Options
    kapla1755kapla1755 Member Posts: 1,249
    edited September 2013
    I had to vote for the Tal Shiar Adapted Battle Cruiser as i think it has the most flexible boff station of all akin to the veteran ship but better having the universal commander slot :D

Mobius Temporal Destroyer

Tal Shiar Adapted Battle Cruiser

Tholian Recluse Carrier

Jem?Hadar Dreadnought Carrier

then again i must be the only one who loved the looks of Qaw'Dun Bird-of-Prey and wished we got a T5 version or a skin option for the Fleet Norgh perhaps
    sunfrancks wrote: »
    Again I abstain from voting on the grounds that I do not believe the lobi and store should exist.

Put the items in the cstore for a reasonable price and make them char bound, I will then be on board....

thats what we need more character bound items yeah baby :rolleyes: gets scotty to adjust Sunfrancks M-A mix to make ship gogo faster :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    tuskin67tuskin67 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Jem'Hadar Dreadnought Carrier! Coolest looking ship in the game!
  • Options
    kapla1755kapla1755 Member Posts: 1,249
    edited September 2013
    lan451 wrote: »
    If it's a tie, then the Lobi store will explode and out of the ashes will rise the Temporal Jem'Hadar Dreadnought Carrier Destroyer. :eek:

would that be like Wonder twins powers activate? :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    benoliverwillockbenoliverwillock Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    It kind of feels like an election now... You have two choices, all others you're throwing your vote away :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    drake122svkdrake122svk Member Posts: 731 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I have come from the future using my Temporal Destroyer and I already know which ship will win. :P
  • Options
    mattack13mattack13 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I was going to vote for the recluse carrier, but seeing as it is in last place now, I voted for my preference of the two leaders: The temporal destroyer.

In the end, I think I'm far away from having enough lobi to buy a ship anyway, even at discount.
  • Options
    cajunxroadscajunxroads Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    pwebranflakes

There are all good ships and to me it is hard to pick just one.

If I had to leave one out, I would choose the Temporal Destroyer.

As far as the others, I would have anyone of them. Maybe, the Jem'Hadar Dreadnought Carrier is a bit above the Tal Shiar Adapted Battle Cruiser, but they are al good ships.

Too bad the Elachi Monbosh Battleship was not in the selection, just my thought.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    kapla1755 wrote: »
    would that be like Wonder twins powers activate? :D

lol possibly. Although we could throw in the Tal Shiar ship and make it a sort of ghetto Captain Planet.

"By your powers combined...I am the Tal Shiar Adapted Temporal Jem'Hadar Dreadnought Carrier Destroyer!"

>.>

<.<

>.>
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter
  • Options
    archonpl78archonpl78 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Tal Shiar Adapted Battle Cruiser
  • Options
    ty8839ty8839 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    It figures that I cashed in all my Lobi 2 days ago for the Temporal Destroyer, and it's the one looking to win this round /facepalm

In that event I vote for the Recluse Carrier since I've already got a Jem'Hadar Dreadnaught lol
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Aww, looks like the destroyer pulled out in front for the lead.

I'm also surprised that the burnt cactus ship is slowly but surely gaining speed. Probably not enough to win, but still interesting.
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter
  • Options
    crusty8maccrusty8mac Member Posts: 1,381 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    lan451 wrote: »

LOL.:P

/omg char
  • Options
    quantumcaptianquantumcaptian Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Of course these would come up! After I have already cashed in my lobi's.... =/
  • Options
    crusty8maccrusty8mac Member Posts: 1,381 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Just checked, and I don't have enough lobi for a ship, even with the discount. Not really willing to buy the keys (or doff packs or whatever) just to get it.

Of course if Lobi were account bound, I would be close, and might indeed spend some real $$$.
  • Options
    bltrrnbltrrn Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Adapted Warbird!!
    R E M A I N

Tal'Shiar/Reman Resistance/Romulan Nemesis uniform, pls.

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7403/13262502435_5604548f2c_o.png
  • Options
    petaqbankerpetaqbanker Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I would like to see the discount on the Jem'Hadar Dreadnought Carrier, but all of the ships listed as possibilities look very good.

However, the JHDC is the only one that might get me to open my wallet....
  • Options
    zxlsazxlsa Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    i already have the j'h dread (and bug) and a mobius... but my sci toon really wants the recluse...
  • Options
    klingonrexxerklingonrexxer Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Jem'hadar dreadnaught carrier! Come on people, don't ruin my dreams!
  • Options
    dustrethdustreth Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Simple: Tholian Recluse.

It's the most versatile ship. The Commander boff seat is universal and you will get a Lt. Cmdr Eng and Sci Boff seats! Will be a nice ship with all the Nukura rep stuff on it and at least the elite tholian weavers are not depending on another ship. Only access to a starbase with lvl 5 Science is needed to acquire them.

Also the Thermionic Torpedo Launcher sounds awesome for weakening and destroying shields. And the universal console does Recluse Tetryon Grid: a combined attack with your recluse and weavers.

Also it comes with the highest shield modifier of all carriers: 1.375. That's science ship grade. The Hull is only bested by the Jem'Hadar dreadnought.

Turnrate is slow though but with 4 Eng console slots there is room enough for some RCS.

PS: the Elite Tholian Widow fighters are from Nukura Reputation tier 5. You can in total of 12 fighters and 4 frigates(weavers).
  • Options
    paspinallpaspinall Member Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Really dont get why the destroyer has the most votes, oh well I dont need to worry about my lobi count being high enough at least.
  • Options
    mattachinemattachine Member Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Nooooo not the temporal or Jem'hadar ships. They aren't s good as the Romulan ship and we Romulans really need to get more ships more urgently then the others.

Vote for the Tal Shiar Adapted Battle Cruiser
  • Options
    mandoknight89mandoknight89 Member Posts: 1,687 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    mattachine wrote: »
    Nooooo not the temporal or Jem'hadar ships. They aren't s good as the Romulan ship and we Romulans really need to get more ships more urgently then the others.

Vote for the Tal Shiar Adapted Battle Cruiser

The Temporal Destroyer is a ship that's just as Romulan as the Tal Shiar Adapted ships.
  • Options
    mosul33mosul33 Member Posts: 836 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    dustreth wrote: »
    Simple: Tholian Recluse.

It's the most versatile ship. The Commander boff seat is universal and you will get a Lt. Cmdr Eng and Sci Boff seats! Will be a nice ship with all the Nukura rep stuff on it and at least the elite tholian weavers are not depending on another ship. Only access to a starbase with lvl 5 Science is needed to acquire them.

Also the Thermionic Torpedo Launcher sounds awesome for weakening and destroying shields. And the universal console does Recluse Tetryon Grid: a combined attack with your recluse and weavers.

Also it comes with the highest shield modifier of all carriers: 1.375. That's science ship grade. The Hull is only bested by the Jem'Hadar dreadnought.

Turnrate is slow though but with 4 Eng console slots there is room enough for some RCS.

Well no offence, not picking on you or anything, in theory is what you said, but in fact its not so nice now. You are right as been very versatile cuz of boff layout, but the nukara stuff isnt that great, compared at least with omega rep gear. And with fighters been bugged, as in stuck in recall/dock mode alot of times or even vanishing, its hard to fight with just 6 weapons and 2 tac consoles.
    And the tetryon grid its TRIBBLE, you get a 5 secs buff for a 3 mins cd :(

Wont vote for any ship since i got them all and dont want to influence the poll, even if 1 vote wont make much of a diference, but since the fighters are bugged atm, if i would have to choose between the 2 most popuar on the poll, i would say the temporal destryoer.
  • Options
    latiasracerlatiasracer Member Posts: 680 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Jem'hadar dreadnaught carrier! Come on people, don't ruin my dreams!

I'm with this guy!

Vote carrier!

DON'T LET US SUFFER
    warp plasma can't melt neutronium beams
  • Options
    farmallmfarmallm Member Posts: 4,630 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    My vote went to the JHDC. I been wanting that beast for a while on my KDF. Ever since they came out with it. It will really force me to break out the wallet and open up boxes to get the lobi. But at a price slightly over 400. You can't beat it!
    Enterprise%20C_zpsrdrf3v8d.jpg

USS Casinghead NCC 92047 launched 2350
    Fleet Admiral Stowe - Dominion War Vet.
This discussion has been closed.