test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The house of spectre is recruiting

hydrodurahydrodura Member Posts: 444 Arc User
edited February 2016 in Qo'noS
Choosing the right fleet is not easy, you need to find one that matches your personality and shares your interests. Our fleet has a great wealth of knowledge and experience, and great team players. Mix that with just as much joking, pranking, occasionally questionable fleet chat, sarcasm and general messing about, that is Spectre Fleets. So if you're not easily offended and you are looking for any of the above, come and join us.

We are and have been, a fully complete fleet for many years and armada alpha fleet currently at lvl 519.
We have a Fed fleet which is also its own armada alpha fleet, a Fed Rom fleet and a fed academy fleet. All these fleets share our chat channel so we can communicate easily between fleets which also makes for a larger chat community.

contact me in game. @duramaster. @suzy33 @avaeris @cronos722

https://youtu.be/a6qPTWoh3fM
Post edited by hydrodura on

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2013
    If your looking for active fleet look no further. tier 3 everything tier 4 sci. and embassy is finish. come check us out
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    the house is doing fantastic come check us out. and T.F.S is number 1 in starbase
  • Options
    constantin061constantin061 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I fully recommend this fleet.

Fully upgraded embassy.
    Tier 4 starbase, done in just 4 months after creation of the fleet.
    Upgrades are going full speed.
    There are no problems spending fleet marks.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    we are working full speed ahead for our tier 5 science come join us
  • Options
    klrvetklrvet Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hello this is Admiral kane@stingray74 of the house of spectre. We are tier4 sci,tier4 eng and tier4 starbase. we are trying to get to tier5 sci so we can have the elite hanger pets.if you would like to be a part of a great fleet with alot of great people. just contact me or any one you see that is in our fleet. And you can be part of our great fleet and get those nice hanger pets :))
  • Options
    hippiejonhippiejon Member Posts: 1,581 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Received a random blind invite to your fleet, and was laughed at when I mentioned that both (1) random invites are slightly bad form and that I was (2) Surprised that a fleet well known like TFSpectre does blind spam invites.

A little communication first goes a long way to engendering trust and interest when recruiting for a mega fleet like yours.

Peace
    - John
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    hippiejon wrote: »
    Received a random blind invite to your fleet, and was laughed at when I mentioned that both (1) random invites are slightly bad form and that I was (2) Surprised that a fleet well known like TFSpectre does blind spam invites.

A little communication first goes a long way to engendering trust and interest when recruiting for a mega fleet like yours.

Peace
    - John

that is true do you know who sent you the invite?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    This is for all you Romulans that want to go klingon. House of spectre is recruting. WE ARE A FUN LAIDBACK FLEET. we will help u any way we can.if you are interested just contact Kane@stingray74:)))
  • Options
    cronos722cronos722 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Never Fly Alone There Are Warriors Ready For Battle

, /\ .
    //`-||-'\\
    (| -=||=- |)
    \\,-||-.//
    ` || '
    ||
    ||
    ||
    ||
    ||
    ()
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    We have an uneasy trust building with our Romulan alliance, but as Klingons we are honor bound to support our Romulan brotheran. Tholians, Elachi, and the Tal Shiar will be met in battle and denied entrance into Sto'vo'kor for thier treachery. All Houses and Romulans eager for battle join our cause.
    -= Never Fly Alone There are Warriors Ready for Battle =-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    starfleetownsallstarfleetownsall Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    hey guys we are still getting bigger from the kromulan we ar3e getting but we still need more people. we are currently second in getting t5 science and we need yourhelp and with the dilithium mine coming it will make it easier but come join us to take advantage of this event!
    Task Force Spectre, Legion of Spectre, and House of Spectre is recruiting!
    I watch the only good STO podcast STOked Radio
    Want to learn more about any of the above? Let me know!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    News from the supply line.

Due to the abundance of War Criminals our Dilithium Mine is proceeding ahead of schedule. We currently have completed T1 Development, and have started construction on T1 Trade Facilities' upgrade. The new projected completion of full T1 facilities will be in 8 days.

Our Starbase will have T5 Science in about a month.

If you are interested in joining our operation send an in game mail to @cronos722 .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    House of Spectre is recruiting players in all global time zones to add to our diverse player base. All Spectre fleets' primary motivation is Construction of Starbase Assets. Currently House of Spectre has a T2 Dilithium Mine, a completed Embassy, and a Level 15 Starbase with less than 30 days to complete T5 Science.

We offer friendly gameplay including Inner Fleet Events, Defera and Nukara runz, Crystalline Catastrophe (Elite), Epoch Tagging, preferred Duty Officer assignment locations, Path of the Warrior plus Sortie missions, PvP Arena, Capture and Hold, and Kerrat.

We have our own chat channel and TeamSpeak server to ease communication.

If you are interested in joining send a PM or ingame mail to @cronos722, @stingray74
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    suzy32suzy32 Member Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Tier 5 sci upgrade starts in 24 hours
  • Options
    starfleetownsallstarfleetownsall Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    we are now currently upgrading our t5 starbase and have completed our t5 science we still want members to join and have lots of room open. if you are interested in joining us or wanting to buy pets from our starbase contact @cronos722, @stingray 74, or @starfleetownsall or reply to this thread!
    Task Force Spectre, Legion of Spectre, and House of Spectre is recruiting!
    I watch the only good STO podcast STOked Radio
    Want to learn more about any of the above? Let me know!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    rockwelltorreyrockwelltorrey Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I have built up 100,000 fleet credits with another clan......but left because I was disappointed at the lack of effort by other members at reaching a level 2 shipyard.

I want to get a ship and need 1 ship provisioning.......do I have to start all over if I join your clan ?
  • Options
    saif1984saif1984 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    is it possible to join ur fleet? im quite active on my kdf toon and i like ur fleet name
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    House of Spectre is Recruiting. We are a level 17 Fleet, with T5 SB, completed embassy, and dilithium mine working on T5 Engineering. All KDF and Romulan Allies welcome.

We offer friendly gameplay including Inner Fleet Events, Defera and Nukara runz, Crystalline Catastrophe (Elite), Epoch Tagging, preferred Duty Officer assignment locations,
    Path of the Warrior plus Sortie missions, PvP Arena, Capture and Hold, and Kerrat.

We do have Teamspeak and a diverse variety of fleet members from around the globe.

We have over 330+ KDF, 400+ FED, 170+ FED/romulan characters with our fleets, which include 286 active members with 20 - 50 members online at any given time.

If you are interested in joining our fleet send an ingame email to @cronos722, @stingray74
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    House of Spectre is Recruiting
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Task Force Spectre has started it 4th fleet. It is Task Force Spectre Academy it a fleet for all our new recruits. Open to all level. Making it easier to contribute to get fleet credits. Once you pass the probation period you will be ask to join the main fleet. Main fleet Task Force Spectre is Tier 5 Mil,Sci,Eng. Tier 3 embassy. Tier 3 dil mines 100% completed. Legion of spectre our romulan fleet is tier 5 starbase and military, working on tier 5 eng,sci. Our kdf fleet House of spectre is tier 5 starbase and sci, working on tier 5 miltary and eng. Embassy and dil mines are 100% completed. Any question contact @lightspeeds or @stingray74 or @cronos722 looking forward to meet you.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Hello every one i am Admiral Hek'Lar of the House of Spectre. we are a tier5 fleet with tier5 sci and tier4 eng,tier4 military. We are the sister fleet of 4 fleets the main fed fleet is Task Force Spectre. We also have Legion of Spectre and Task Force Spectre Academy. We are a fun laid back fleet we like to do alot of stf's and pvp and if u think your ships not up to par there is always someone here to help. We have some of the best pvp and stf ship builders in the game and we love to help others achieve their goals. So if u need help with your game or you just want to join a active fleet because yours is dying just send me a mail or a pm. And we will get u a invite we also have team speak 3 if you like talking better than typing like me. If you have any other questions just contact one of our leaders at @stingray74 or @cronos722 or @lightspeeeds thank you for your time and hope to see you in game.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Choosing the right fleet is not easy, you need to find one that matches your personality and shares your interests. Our fleet has a great wealth of knowledge and experience and great team players, mixed with just as much joking, pranksters, occasionally questionable fleet chat, sarcasm and general messing about. So if you're not thin skinned and you could be described as any of the above, come and join us!
    To us this is a game not a way of life and we have fun
  • Options
    masternecromanmasternecroman Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hello there, I'm a Nausicaan General lvl 50, and would love to join your fleet. :)
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Hey we would love to have you in the fleet. if you want send me a mail in game and i will try to get you in :) i am Hek'Lar@stingray74. But i am going out of town in the morning so if i dont answer contact R'Ven@cronos722
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    The House of Spectre is still recruiting. http://youtu.be/kkjJ6LrbJFg To join us Contact in game @stingray74 @cronos722 @lightspeeds
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    spectre christmas event http://youtu.be/0F-3hdqvM1M
  • Options
    cotp0maurafeycotp0maurafey Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Having left a leaderless and dying fleet, my crew and I cast our eyes towards the stars from which we came. Finding that shining beacon of light, House of Spectre took us in, made us their brothers in arms, and now lead us into glorious battle and victory!

tlhIngan maH!

Regards,

Teshurr
    Covenant of the Phoenix - Fed | Covenant of the Phoenix - KDF www.cotp.info

“What is wanted is not the will to believe, but the will to find out, which is the exact opposite.” —Bertrand Russell