test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[Bug] Console-Tactical-Warhead yield chamber not buffing my fleet quantums

dahminusdahminus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I am in space, using 4 Console-Tactical-Warhead yield chamber consoles. After removing all 4 consoles there is no change in the damage of my torpedoes. No difference when entering combat as well

Also my romulan and omega torpedoes are not receiving any benefit...but this could be working as intended.
Chive on and prosper, eh?

My PvE/PvP hybrid skill tree
Post edited by dahminus on

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2013
    Mag regulators are not working as well, using with advanced fleet anti protons

• Options
    edited August 2013
    Tactical readiness isn't showing any changes as well...am i just looking in the wrong place?

Thought it was when you hover over the weapon, you see modified damage

• Options
    edited August 2013
    If it matters the items in question are fleet advanced dual heavies and a fleet advanced quantum.

Anyone else having this issue?

Tried relogging, will try a reinstall if this may fix the issue.

• Options
    corvallecorvalle Member Posts: 254 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Why anyone would not just stack their respective energy type consoles in beyond me..using torpedo consoles or anything other than their energy type is a waste.

Using them other consoles is a way of the past, before tactical consoles would stack. The old consoles still exist in game basically as vendor trash..unless of course you are running a torpedo boat, then by all means , use torp consoles..but if your running beams/cannons and not using all consoles to buff their energy type, im going to laugh at you...haha
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    And the laugh was unwarranted and I'm still having this issue.

FYI it is a torp boat but because I am experiencing this issue, I tried 4 mag consoles to see if my anti proton damage would increase and they did not. Would be awesome if there was an in game parser so I could see if this is just limited to a graphics issue but ce la vie, I'll get that act meter thing I keep hearing about.

So bud, are you experiencing the issue or just looking for someone to rag on?

Better yet, if anyone who has fleet antiprotons and mag regulators could confirm a change in damage with the console equipped and unequipped

As well as, warheads and fleet quantums, that would be great

• Options
    iscalpu4fun321iscalpu4fun321 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    i am having this same issue. had for about a week. i sent in a ticket. its affecting all 4 of my toons (1 rom, 3 kdf). on each account the consoles have no effect changing the damage output of my weapons/projectiles. this bug has affected ALL weapons/projectiles. did skill respecs, reloaded the game, checked in combat zones on all of my ships....lets just say everywhere on all my toons. my ship has no damage, on any toon. patches are up to date. everything is as it should be but its just not working.
  • Options
    rarianrakistararianrakista Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Seeing the same issue.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Hey, figured the out the problem or "work around," on my own

When in system space, go to the supposed "buffed" weapon, right click, go to info.

The updated stats will be there.

Cheers