test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Sad issue...

mahriannamahrianna Member Posts: 3 Arc User
I have played this game for awhile then left. When I rejoined...I had to link my account...now however when I look in the C-store it tells me I have no zen...in game however I do have some zen...The name I have in-game as my handle is not this one...This was from some idiot game Perfect world had that sucked. So my question is..in their screwup...will I not get to purchase Zen? and have it applied to mt sto account?
Post edited by mahrianna on

Comments

• thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Where are you looking that tells you that you have no Zen? There's no C-Store that you can access from the web. It must be accessed in-game.

When you buy Zen through PW you decide which of their 14 games you want the Zen to go to. Your PW Wallet account wouldn't show any balance because that's not the final destination for you Zen. That's the starting point before you decide which of the 14 games you send it to.
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • mahriannamahrianna Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    hmmm
    ok will give it a shot.
  • captainrevo1captainrevo1 Member Posts: 3,948 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Your name's will most likely no longer match because they merged perfect world games with cryptic games.

I have a 1 on the end of my name here, but not in game. if you can access your account, and you have zen then that's it. everything is working as intended.