test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What species would you like to have on your bridge?

similonsimilon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
By invitation of course! Most likely as Boffs, or captains.

So, do you want to get a Boslic? Perhaps a Deltan? A handful of Tholians? Or maybe some nice Kriosian ladies? The full Xindi menagerie?

Okay that last one may result in 1 very dead aquatic...

But maybe you have more exotic tastes? An Allasomorph? Pah Wraith? El-Aurian? Organian? Tribble? Horta? Scarran? Nietzschean? Minbari? Chulakian? Kalish? Nubari?

Anyway, Your thoughts?

Comments

• thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I still want Efronsians - my Avatar pic - in the game either as playable, Boffs, or just NPCs. My second favorite would be Xindi. I'd love to see any of them running around. And while it's not popular my third favorite would be Horta.
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • orangeitisorangeitis Member Posts: 5,222 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Benzite BOFFs. More species shared by both factions, even if only in BOFF form(Orion, Ferengi, etc). Xindi would be great as well.
  • brangel13brangel13 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I would like to have the ability to recruit various species from the recruiter, i.e., Jem'Hadar, Tholian, Reman, Breen, etc. I know specific episodes allows you to select unique bridge officers. But would like to have the ability to recruit other species. Whether you pay lobi, ec, zen, etc.
  • neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Since STO might be heading into the Delta Quadrant, i want to see these guys come back as BO
    GwaoHAD.png
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Automated personnel units.... only if they weren't evil...

Hmm... I like the Kriosian idea. But also Suliban. those guys were probably my favorite new race in Ent.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • leviathan99#2867 leviathan99 Member Posts: 7,747 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    As a timeship captain, I'd like:

Vorgons
    Na'kuhl
    Whatever the heck the Relativity Helmsman is
    Krenim
    Whatever the heck Isis is

I the case of Isis' species, I think I'd like it if they had a toggle power similar to Stealth Module that reduces threat. But rather than turn them invisible, shifts them into a cat.
    edited August 2013
    Whatever the heck Isis is

I the case of Isis' species, I think I'd like it if they had a toggle power similar to Stealth Module that reduces threat. But rather than turn them invisible, shifts them into a cat.

This will be their leader
    GwaoHAD.png
  • cgta1967cgta1967 Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I want Q stripped of his powers..... I would make him the crewman who brings me coffee....complete with the Janice Rand uniform and hair.
    John Crichton from Farscape

Actually, now I want to make a John Crichton character :o
    edited August 2013
    The Guys with black faces on the left , not those dirty black faces on the right can't stand them;)...i know they are wiped out but they are iconic classic trek who I would just like to see in game somewhere...like the Alien creator had more iconic Trek parts from the shows.
    GwaoHAD.png
  • lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,864 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I'm not sure really...but Suliban would have been nice as a playable race for the RR.
    Can't have a honest conversation because of a white knight with power
  • similonsimilon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Hmm... I like the Kriosian idea. But also Suliban. those guys were probably my favorite new race in Ent.

I've wanted to do something with Kriosians since Famke appeared in TNG. And I have to agree on the suliban, they're just awesome!

If we get Na'Kuhl - they have to have the uniforms! :D

Now, the problem with Crichton is his habit of over reacting. A bird of prey would fire on your ship, and the next thing you know, he's detonating a reality bomb on Qo'nos...
    I just want the alien creator to give me more non-humanoid options, and let me name my alien species.

But while we're playing "Pull an Obscure Star Trek Species Out of a Hat" I will nominate the Aquans.
    16d89073-5444-45ad-9053-45434ac9498f.png~original

...Oh, baby, you know, I've really got to leave you / Oh, I can hear it callin 'me / I said don't you hear it callin' me the way it used to do?...
    - Anne Bredon
    edited August 2013
    sander233 wrote: »
    But while we're playing "Pull an Obscure Star Trek Species Out of a Hat" I will nominate the Aquans.

Well if that's the game, I have a handy spreadsheet of the 422 featured species...
    I would like to have any Xindi species with the exception of Aquatic, they would kinda be limited in their roles.

Most def a Reptilian Xindi though
    edited August 2013
    eazzie wrote: »
    Most def a Reptilian Xindi though

Always a good choice, we need more intimidating Boffs.
    What do we have at the moment? Gorn and Nausicaans for KDF.

Having a couple of (traditionally armoured) Reptillians with my lil' science captain when she storms a Jem'Hadar outpost, or terran ship will certainly help to justify her success and increase her presence. They're so damn tough! Plus it'd look good on the character select screen - being flanked by a pair of, well. That: http://images.wikia.com/memoryalpha/en/images/1/11/Xindi_reptilian_tom_morga.jpg

Also, Scott Bakula said they were Gorgeous...
    One of my XOs has been waiting to be turned into an actual Kriosian hottie for over a year now. Other than that, I'd love to have Suliban crew (which we will probably have in a few months time) and - strictly FED side :D - a Chalnoth science officer.
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,173 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    similon wrote: »
    Always a good choice, we need more intimidating Boffs.
    What do we have at the moment? Gorn and Nausicaans for KDF.

Having a couple of (traditionally armoured) Reptillians with my lil' science captain when she storms a Jem'Hadar outpost, or terran ship will certainly help to justify her success and increase her presence. They're so damn tough! Plus it'd look good on the character select screen - being flanked by a pair of, well. That: http://images.wikia.com/memoryalpha/en/images/1/11/Xindi_reptilian_tom_morga.jpg

Also, Scott Bakula said they were Gorgeous...

Likey the pic yeah can see that on the select screen being flanked by two of those instead of lamely kneeling
  • ajalenajalen Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    sulibans , for all faction
    ferengi as playable KDF race , i want one for smuggler/pirate fun char
    playable hirogens , jem'hadar

more boff with space skills like have rommies now , but not only for cloaks
    mzspQIG.jpg

• jumpingjsjumpingjs Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Sulibans and see my sig.
    Hopefully I'll come back from my break; this break is fun; I play intellectual games.

I hope STO get's better ...
  • nakedcrooknakedcrook Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013

I saw one the other day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you oppose the Reputation nerf, feel free to use my signature
  • flash525flash525 Member Posts: 5,441 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I wouldn't mind an Xindi Reptilian or Insectoid (we've already got the parts for an Xindi Primate). I'd like to be able to put a Starfleet Uniform on the Diplomacy Boffs too, and the FE Boff Rewards.

Then you've got actual Romulans, Remans and Cardassians (not via the alien creator).

Edit: Oh, and an Asgard Transporter Officer.
    attachment.php?attachmentid=42556&d=1518094222
  • warhammeredwarhammered Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Going to have to go with the one that hasn't been done since day 1 of launch.
    Where are the Benzite Bridge Officers? How many years more will it take to get the original base species that we can play, as part of our crew? :rolleyes: I still have one BO slot open, just for the day Cryptic does this. I call her Ensign Empty.

After that, feel free to bring on new species. Love them, and having diverse crew (even if it's just bumps and lumps on heads aliens) experiencing the Human-condition, has always been what Trek is about.
  • protogothprotogoth Member Posts: 2,369 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    My Romulan already has a female Orion BOff, but I think she wants a Vulcan love slave (male or female; she's not particular, although if she could get the Mirror Spock with that sexy goatee, she would be very pleased), too.

My Vulcan wants a female Orion BOff for her crew.

My Orion wants a Vulcan love slave (again, male or female, or even better, one of each gender), but she would be quite happy with Romulan instead of Vulcan. It's the ears.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Aquans... Not sure. IIRC they can't live outside water for long...
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
    edited August 2013
    a Caitian/Vulcan hybrid
    GwaoHAD.png
  • ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Caitians and Ferasans.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • wolfpacknzwolfpacknz Member Posts: 783 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    The Edo for so many reasons... :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ***Disenchanted***
    Real Join Date: Monday, 17 May 2010
  • milandaremilandare Member Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Lethean BOff for the Feds. Probably limited like the Klingon BOff.

Or just add a little bit more to the Alien generator. Lethean teeth are already there.
  • theanothernametheanothername Member Posts: 1,511 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I would just be happe to see the stations filled with my BOFFs again instead the bugged army of nonames we have now since LOR messed bridges/department heads up. :(