test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Summer Event Ending Soon [Now Ended]

2»

Comments

• tpolebreakertpolebreaker Member Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Too bad nobody deigned to say for sure one way or the other on this... /sigh
    karcorner wrote: »
    Can I please get a confirmation that we can not turn in birds for marks unlike the epohhs that are in DS9? I have been stockpiling to see where I need them. I would hate to blind choose what marks they go to.

FYI for all who are asking about this and worrying about choosing marks now, you don't have to choose what type of mark you get for the birds now. Just trade in your birds for the crate and open the crate and choose what type of mark you want from it at your convenience. I was worried about them not allowing bird trade in after the event myself until I realized that it doesn't matter except for the 4 birds that will complete their doff mission after the event ends.
  • kitsunetearskitsunetears Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    suaveks wrote: »
    What about Risian Glasses and the "disco ball"? Will those remain in the GPL store after the event is over?

I love your signature banner ROFL
  • blackjackwidowblackjackwidow Member Posts: 572 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    lhoygow wrote: »
    FYI for all who are asking about this and worrying about choosing marks now, you don't have to choose what type of mark you get for the birds now. Just trade in your birds for the crate and open the crate and choose what type of mark you want from it at your convenience. I was worried about them not allowing bird trade in after the event myself until I realized that it doesn't matter except for the 4 birds that will complete their doff mission after the event ends.

Well, except the crates don't stack! I would have every one of my inventory slots filled, and still not be able to save them all.

Aliella Hawklight, Divine Oracle Devoted Cleric
    "Whenever a time arises where clarity is desired, it is always wise to reflect on the sage within."
    ― Sereda Aleta Dailey

DaiMon Moogie, U.S.S. Acquisition
    Rule of Acquisition #57: Good customers are as rare as latinum. Treasure them.

STO LTS since launch; NW player since 2014; ARC user - only when I have to put in codes for free stuff :)
  • snakeswar2snakeswar2 Member Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    the summer event was fun so sad to see it go this year but theres always next year next up season 8 and the winter event
This discussion has been closed.