test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

TribbleToys.com Giveaway [Now Ended]

pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
edited September 2013 in Galactic News Network [PC]
Thanks to our friends at TribbleToys.com, we're excited to offer Star Trek Online fans the chance to win 1 of 10 Tribbles* -- each one has had their tag autographed by Tribble creator David Gerrold! *Rules and restrictions apply, read more for full details.

Click here to read more.
Post edited by pwebranflakes on

Comments

• fashthemighty1fashthemighty1 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Reply here correct?
  • malikbloodbane77malikbloodbane77 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    it will not let me comment to enter...nevermind it did =)
  • qrnefqrnef Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    "Please write a comment."

I DID!!!!!!!!!! Why won't it post?
  • deklak1deklak1 Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    cant make a comment :(
  • saekiithsaekiith Member Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Is this US only or worldwide? It's nowhere specified...
    Selor Andaram Ephelion Kiith
  • felderburgfelderburg Member Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    qrnef wrote: »
    "Please write a comment."

I DID!!!!!!!!!! Why won't it post?

This happens to me. So I click "Post Comment" again, and it tells me: "You are posting comments too quickly. Slow down." But I haven't commented at all! VERY frustrating. I've refreshed the page a number of times; I'm not sure what else I can do.

Edit: freaking finally! Why did I have to wait so long to post?
    Reply here correct?

No, reply to the news article itself. At the bottom of the page is a place to enter comments (theoretically).
  • chopper83chopper83 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I'm having the same problem. Its not letting me add a comment. I would love one, the way I hear it, you should never need more than one. *Putting a pad lock on my frige and supply cabinets* :)
  • saekiithsaekiith Member Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Mhm had this "not being able to post on blog entries" problem already awhile ago...

Is it possible that only US based and/or gold members can post on blog entries in anticipation for this and possibly more giveaways in the future?

Edit:
    Seems my guess is wrong.
    Okay... suddenly it did work, had my written comment linger in the comment box for some time and not clicked on 'Post'
    Selor Andaram Ephelion Kiith
  • fumacefumace Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Don't feel bad it's not letting me post a comment either with it really aggravating when you want to try to win a tibble. :mad:
  • nocadleenocadlee Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    It's amazing! I can't comment either! :D
  • spectre5534spectre5534 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    i would like a tribble please
  • ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Unable to comment too.

EDIT: I refreshed and was able to enter after I retyped my comment.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • twooftwotwooftwo Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Here's hoping I win one, this time. Fingers crossed! I do have a question, though. The article doesn't mention what size tribble we might win. Is it the large one, with sound and touch activation, or the medium, with just touch activation, or the small ones that don't do anything?
  • ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    twooftwo wrote: »
    Here's hoping I win one, this time. Fingers crossed! I do have a question, though. The article doesn't mention what size tribble we might win. Is it the large one, with sound and touch activation, or the medium, with just touch activation, or the small ones that don't do anything?

Well last giveaway they just gave the solid color ones. Not sure if it's the case here. I hope not. I really want a big cat pattern Tribble.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • supergroverohpcsupergroverohpc Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    twooftwo wrote: »
    I won one from the last contest and it was a large, motion/sound activated solid color.
  • ask4spock1ask4spock1 Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Thanks to our friends at TribbleToys.com, we're excited to offer Star Trek Online fans the chance to win 1 of 10 Tribbles* -- each one has had their tag autographed by Tribble creator David Gerrold! *Rules and restrictions apply, read more for full details.

Click here to read more.

To Tribble or not to Tribble? That is the question

:D
  • admiraljohn1701admiraljohn1701 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Awesome way to end the weeklong giveaways with a tribble! I would love to have a tribble sitting on my desk for those tribble test weekends :). Every fan should have a tribble.

by the way, thanks again for those awesome giveaways last week. Even though I was only able to get two KDF ships it was awesome for those that didn't have those items none the less.

Question: I posted comment under that article and when I clicked on to leave comment it showed in red that I cannot leave a comment, I tried again and it said too many comments were being posted and to slow down in red text. Does this mean that when I clicked on post comment is was posted but due to the server lag it won't show up for a while and by clicking it to post again show up as a duplicate comment thus disqualifying me from the contest even though I received two error messages? I tried refreshing the page multiple times and still do not see the comment.

Update: was able to finally post a comment after 3 tries. All I see is one comment posted of mine so that's a good sign
    Actual join date: Aug 2010
    1000+ day veteran :)
  • mrdarko213mrdarko213 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    gotta love the tribbles
  • ussboleynussboleyn Member Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble...

/\
  • lordhavelocklordhavelock Member Posts: 2,248 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    mrdarko213 wrote: »
    gotta love the tribbles
    I gotta?

/10tribblecharacters

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Playing STO since Feb 2010.
  • shadowdragonredshadowdragonred Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I love tribbles!
  • stemiccomstemiccom Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Ohhhhh, me liky :)
  • colonias2colonias2 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Can I trouble you for a tribble?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ssargonssargon Member Posts: 347 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Tribbles! I don't have one of these yet, hope I get lucky~
  • terrafirma2012terrafirma2012 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Stuffed, fried, steamed, boiled, baked, sauteed, grilled, smoked....
  • karinaedeweisskarinaedeweiss Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Count me in!
  • pupibirdpupibird Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    as requested..here my comment is)
  • nichbalnichbal Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Would be so cool to get a tribble. Of course only if it has been neutered. Don;t want a house full of them a few days later.
  • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,462 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Let's give it a shot then.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • phazex1#0509 phazex1 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Cannibal tribbles :D