test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cats Rock

otisnobleotisnoble Member Posts: 1,290 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Ten Forward
I finally shelled out the zen for playable Caitain and I'm glad I did. Caitains rock, I just wish there was a playable feline species for the Romulan. I'm mean really the Klingons have one why not the Romulans? I love to pounce and I put most of my traits on ground skills. Also, most of my BOFFs are Caitain as well. :D:cool:
Fleet Admiral Stephen
Post edited by otisnoble on

Comments

• Options
    voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Romulan cats? Yes please!
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • Options
    shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Try the Ferasans, they rock as well. Plus they can have telephatic and telekinetic abilities. :D
    Actually I purchased the Ferasans first and seing how much fun the species is made me purchase the Caitians soon after that. Yeah, cats rock. :cool:
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    shpoks wrote: »
    Try the Ferasans, they rock as well. Plus they can have telephatic and telekinetic abilities. :D
    Actually I purchased the Ferasans first and seing how much fun the species is made me purchase the Caitians soon after that. Yeah, cats rock. :cool:

That might be how I would start a KDF character.
    Fleet Admiral Stephen
  • Options
    catstarstocatstarsto Member Posts: 2,149 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I think a Cat for the Romulan side is overdue, but I also think they should add in something else that had been brought up in the past. Race/Career change! SW TOR you can now change your race, which was a unreal for a company that prides itself on giving less to their customers. Im actually surprised that Cryptic has not beat them to this advantage since they are actually a lot more generous. I would like to turn my leveled up Romulan into a Cat and call him "Tomacat" as a Romulan rival to Caitian Picard and my Ferisan, B'cat.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    catstarsto wrote: »
    I think a Cat for the Romulan side is overdue, but I also think they should add in something else that had been brought up in the past. Race/Career change! SW TOR you can now change your race, which was a unreal for a company that prides itself on giving less to their customers. Im actually surprised that Cryptic has not beat them to this advantage since they are actually a lot more generous. I would like to turn my leveled up Romulan into a Cat and call him "Tomacat" as a Romulan rival to Caitian Picard and my Ferisan, B'cat.

Good Idea then I wouldn't have to delete a toon to make room for the new Rommie Cat.:cool:
    Fleet Admiral Stephen
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Fleet Admiral Stephen
  • Options
    angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I want space cows! Or anthropomorphed targs :D
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • Options
    robeasomrobeasom Member Posts: 1,911 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Seriously why do romulans need to have a cat seriously? i mean come on it would be a copy/paste job Why can;t they do something new like a dog race or maybe a aivian race. I for one would make a aivian race if I could fly on the maps. Could bring in a whole new combat experience
    NO TO ARC
    Vice Admiral Volmack ISS Thundermole
    Brigadier General Jokag IKS Gorkan
    Centurion Kares RRW Tomalak
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I heard they are good as meatballs too..
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    It's a simple fact of life that cats are awesome. :DBEHOLD!
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    catstarstocatstarsto Member Posts: 2,149 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    robeasom wrote: »
    Seriously why do romulans need to have a cat seriously? i mean come on it would be a copy/paste job Why can;t they do something new like a dog race or maybe a aivian race. I for one would make a aivian race if I could fly on the maps. Could bring in a whole new combat experience

Who says it has to be copy and paste, why not introduce it as a reman varient with telekenesis skills, or better yet, a caitian liberated borg since the romulans have been messing with that tech. There could also be a feral version who can claw, bite and slash, or the actual M'ress style cat with the funny legs, the legs could allow for faster running....anythings better then a nasty old mutt! There are many Cat toons out there and some real cat fans in STO, no one who favors them would trade them for anything else...being the Top Cat in STO I speak this in the name of all Caitians! =^.^=

"We need our RoMEWlans!" :3
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    catstarsto wrote: »
    Who says it has to be copy and paste, why not introduce it as a reman varient with telekenesis skills, or better yet, a caitian liberated borg since the romulans have been messing with that tech. There could also be a feral version who can claw, bite and slash, or the actual M'ress style cat with the funny legs, the legs could allow for faster running....anythings better then a nasty old mutt! There are many Cat toons out there and some real cat fans in STO, no one who favors them would trade them for anything else...being the Top Cat in STO I speak this in the name of all Caitians! =^.^=

"We need our RoMEWlans!" :3

Yes so true oh leader of catness, again I say Cats Rock and Rule. Besides Cats eat birds and only tolerate Dogs.:cool:
    Fleet Admiral Stephen
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    OK I broke down and started a Frerisan toon. Still not liking the Klingon storyline but the cat is cool. I also like the Mohawk option (Which I also used on my Caitain).
    Fleet Admiral Stephen
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    This just in MSN subspace, Cats are going to Heaven.:D

http://now.msn.com/cats-go-to-heaven-and-these-photos-prove-why
    Fleet Admiral Stephen
  • Options
    oldkirkfanoldkirkfan Member Posts: 1,263 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    robeasom wrote: »
    I for one would make a aivian race if I could fly on the maps. Could bring in a whole new combat experience

Being Avian, doesn't necessarily mean you can fly. Remember Hawk from the old Buck Rogers (Gil Gerrard) series?
  • Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I just want more animal species.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • Options
    wombat140wombat140 Member Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091115124523/memoryalpha/en/images/6/6e/Keenser_in_uniform.jpg
    Want a space monkey.
    oldkirkfan wrote: »
    Being Avian, doesn't necessarily mean you can fly.
    penguin anyone? :D
  • Options
    sander233sander233 Member Posts: 3,992 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    16d89073-5444-45ad-9053-45434ac9498f.png~original

...Oh, baby, you know, I've really got to leave you / Oh, I can hear it callin 'me / I said don't you hear it callin' me the way it used to do?...
    - Anne Bredon
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    sander233 wrote: »

Close, but in truth cats are the way they are because we made them that way by spoiling them by domesticating them to the point were they have become like us.
    Fleet Admiral Stephen
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Fleet Admiral Stephen
  • Options
    edited August 2013
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    This just in shocking video of a Caitain Captain and his crew on shore leave.

http://now.msn.com/lions-of-the-serengeti-reveals-stunning-images-of-big-cat-life-from-national-geographic
    Fleet Admiral Stephen
  • Options
    edited August 2013
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Fleet Admiral Stephen